Cottos looking fat right now.

DeJulez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.boxingscene.com/photos-miguel-cotto-hits-cowboys-vs-lions-game-arlington--112133
miguel-cotto%20%283%29.jpg

miguel-cotto%20%282%29.jpg

miguel-cotto%20%281%29.jpg

miguel-cotto%20%284%29_1.jpg

I don't see a guy motivated for a Canelo rematch.

Not fat at all. That's how Cotto looks between fights. Nothing new here.

Most combat athletes are the same too, honestly. Even John dodson once said he has a gut between fights, and only ever sees his abs well into his camp.

dont know what you mean by between fights but kirkland is just two months away

july 2016
Cotto-Miguel-Madrid-430x285.jpg

could be lighting, posture and clothing but cotto could be 10 pounds heavier than in the cowboy photos

kirkland could be a live dog here if he can get out of the first three rounds and his chin is not all the way gone

dont know what you mean by between fights but kirkland is just two months away

july 2016
Cotto-Miguel-Madrid-430x285.jpg

could be lighting, posture and clothing but cotto could be 10 pounds heavier than in the cowboy photos

kirkland could be a live dog here if he can get out of the first three rounds and his chin is not all the way gone
Exactly. Fights just down the road, and youve been out for over a year and are getting up there in age. You should be in shape right now if you are even entertaining the thought of trying to get Canelo in the ring again.

Also having that pudgy belly doesnt get anyone excited to watch you fight a guy you should beat.

dude looks morbidly obese. Someone please inform HBO the fight is a no-go

Im more concerned about him throwing illuminati symbols

I'm not sure why but I get really happy seeing fat-Maidana. He earned everything he got, put on great fights, made his payday and got out before it was too late. Now he's living it up back home. I hope he's not silently suffering like some guys do and is genuinely enjoying his retirement.

I will tell you why he probably isnt suffering, because he could have easily got a comeback fight vs someone he'd likely beat no problem and make a half a million easily. He stock would have went up for me since his fights with floyd were interesting. he got out because he was unhappy with boxing and he was unhappy with it for a while, it was just a way of making money, he was in a lot of great fights. the avergae sallary in argentina is about 800 american dollars a month, he is living like a king in argentina.... and eating like one too.

I wish he would have stuck around for Maidana vs Mathysse. i remember at one point people thought mathysse would beat maidana easily, now im not so sure that's the case. I think it was based of devon alexander

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back