• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Costa: Israel is fragile, knocked out by 16 oz gloves

Please give me a break....I think you're the idiot for thinking you know more than a professional fighter of Costas calibre. Please stick to eating your cheetos and snickers in the comfort of your computer chair lol you really think he dosen't understand the concept of large gloves being for used for protection? Whats next sir? he dosent know how to throw a proper jab?

"As someone who used to reguarly spar with 16oz gloves" ........ lol

Professional fighter my ass,MMA fighters don't know shit about boxing, only a casual idiots like yourself consider juiceheads like Costa as some kind of fountain of knowledge. He's a moron, and so are you

imagine having a zillion kick boxing matches and not getting KO'd

that's a really stupid statment to make considering the guy has only been knocked out what like once? in 50+ fights
not to mention Costa doesn't have 1 punch k.o problem, the guy is painting himself in delusion if he thinks he's just gonna walk in there and k.o Israel with the first punch he lands

Back