Costa is going to walk through Adesanya

Well i hope he tries to beach muscle trough Israel adesanya. That would make it easy from adesanya to knock him out clean.

Those beach muscles have done some pretty impressive things so far :)

I get your point though - Adesanya is definitely a sharp shooter and accurate. I just think Costa has been very good at pressuring opponents to the fence where he cuts them off and makes it a firefight

PlayfulSneakyClam-size_restricted.gif

If Costa closes the distance early and lands something big...anything could happen. He's going to bring it from the very first second, that's for sure. If he stiffens Adesanya this damn 2020 will get much better in my eyes.

I don't think so. Costa is tailor made for Adesanya style. I think Israel has a good chance of beating him. Can't wait to see this. I just hope we see a very good entertaining fight.

Anyone else get the feeling that Costa is just going to run over Adesanya?

Idk what it is about Israel, but he hasn't terribly impressed me yet. Something about the extremely lackluster fight with Yoel, the back and forth fight with Kelvin, and taking 40 year old Anderson to a decision that wasn't particularly dominant. The Whittaker performance was pretty sweet though.

I think Costa's pressure and physicality will back Israel into the fence where he will tee off and get a KO.
Whoa let's not get crazy here. Costa can win but walk through Israel? Lol no. @GoshiShun17 please enlighten this individual.

Those beach muscles have done some pretty impressive things so far :)

I get your point though - Adesanya is definitely a sharp shooter and accurate. I just think Costa has been very good at pressuring opponents to the fence where he cuts them off and makes it a firefight

PlayfulSneakyClam-size_restricted.gif

It’s hard to cut off Israel with his style because he fakes one way and goes the other. I’m not sure Costa is accustomed to that style, and this is where I think he gets in trouble. If Costa over pursues, Izzy will use Costa’s momentum against him.

What we got here is classic American Muscle vs a Ricer

The Shelby GT500 will line up against the 92 civic si with the JDM engine swap. And blow its doors off.

Nobody is going to be running through anyone in that fight. It could go either way. I hope what you say is correct but only a fool would bet that way.

No he is not. The guy has 2 round cardio and too predictable for a striker like Adesanya. Israel picks him apart from round 3 onwards and finishes him in the 5th.

The great Anderson Silva getting hit. I'm on sherdog for 9 years. I never thought I'd see this day. He used to be untouchable

Styles make fights.

Costa’s aggression will play right into izzy’s counter striking style. Watch the Whittaker fight if u want to see what happens when you try to “ walk right through him “

The romero fight was lackluster because romero stood still with his guard up and did nothing for the entire fight. Watch the anderson and maia or leites fight, they stood there and didn’t engage and the fights were boring af. Now watch the anderson and griffin fight if u want to see what happens when someone rushes a counter striker who has length and precision

Israel is gonna weather the early storm, and then he will pick Costa apart, with points for style.

I don't think so. Costa is tailor made for Adesanya style. I think Israel has a good chance of beating him. Can't wait to see this. I just hope we see a very good entertaining fight.
Fucking right about hoping for some entertainment, who would have thought you'd need a palate cleanser after Romero Adesanya. Least Costa will just keep bringing the pressure, not expecting a staring contest in this one.
giphy.gif

Back