Media Costa has stomach issues that cause him to be nauseous during weight cuts.

Yeah I'm sure if I popped for something I could use the power of Google to find something I could claim it was too

"It's being resolved quickly"

Dana-White-Money.jpg

amirte, conspiracy bros

Stomach issues, eh?
<Cage33>

stomach medicine that you just happen to administer by IV after the weight cut....

ohhhhhkay.....

Fighters don't feel good when cutting massive amounts of weight/water ???

this is news to me

Nothing like a nice kick wouldn't fix ala reem bork

Steroids/HGH make the stomach big

steroids do not make your stomach big...all the bodybuilders from the 70s, arnold, franco columbo, frank zane, dave draper sergio oliva, etc..all had tiny waists...and they did a good deal of steroids...what causes the huge bellies of many of todays lifters is controversial and people don't have any clear answers...some say it's the GH...many say it's the amount of food they eat, and their stomachs are always full..and stretched out...

steroids do not make your stomach big...all the bodybuilders from the 70s, arnold, franco columbo, frank zane, dave draper sergio oliva, etc..all had tiny waists...and they did a good deal of steroids...what causes the huge bellies of many of todays lifters is controversial and people don't have any clear answers...some say it's the GH...many say it's the amount of food they eat, and their stomachs are always full..and stretched out...

My understanding is that it's HGH and Insulin which is why older body builders didn't have the gut since they didn't use those and modern bodybuilders do.

Why is it that the people that look like they are on something have all these tainted shit.

Maybe it's being covered up, but like, where is the benefit in not covering up for Costa. Nobody gives a fuck about him.

Maybe he just really has problems with his stomach.

Haters gonna hate. Natty Jesus GOAT bless. Salty beta cucks with low-tier genes gonna salt.
wlcjSD9.png

it's widely believed that 'hgh gut' is from taking insulin. and you know, hgh and roids.

Gravol by IV, then?

giphy.gif

My understanding is that it's HGH and Insulin which is why older body builders didn't have the gut since they didn't use those and modern bodybuilders do.

well, insulin if used correctly can actually make you leaner..I don't see how it can make you fatter...HgH, i can understand...It might effect the organs, which can increase in size.

well, insulin if used correctly can actually make you leaner..I don't see how it can make you fatter...HgH, i can understand...It might effect the organs, which can increase in size.

That's what I have heard it's not the insulin by itself but from HGH+insulin or just from HGH which is used in conjection with insulin.

Back