Media Costa has stomach issues that cause him to be nauseous during weight cuts.

Are you sure its not the ungodly amount of water weight youre cutting lol

Haters gonna hate. Natty Jesus GOAT bless. Salty beta cucks with low-tier genes gonna salt.

So what you're saying is he's high as shit on all the juices. Roger that!

If he doesn't want to cut weight, make Jones - Costa for the 205 all natty belt.

The stomach issues are caused by the PEDs. Many people that have done Tren and other similar PEDs know it can cause your stomach to be in shambles.

steroids do not make your stomach big...all the bodybuilders from the 70s, arnold, franco columbo, frank zane, dave draper sergio oliva, etc..all had tiny waists...and they did a good deal of steroids...what causes the huge bellies of many of todays lifters is controversial and people don't have any clear answers...some say it's the GH...many say it's the amount of food they eat, and their stomachs are always full..and stretched out...

It's what their gay surgar daddies put in their stomachs.

Gravol by IV, then?

giphy.gif

nope, Metoclopramide (Plasil) by IV

he already confirmed this is what NY fined him for (well the substance, not the iv bit - but its administered by IV in hospitals for clearing out the bowels prior to surgery)

No stomach meds will help your kidney's when cutting too much weight. Nausea is a sign of kidney issues. Pair that up with weight cuts and I'm sure his kidneys are taking a hit.

I have stomach issues that cause me to throw up in the morning.

But im juiced to the gills. So yea..... take that as you will

nope, Metoclopramide (Plasil) by IV

he already confirmed this is what NY fined him for (well the substance, not the iv bit - but its administered by IV in hospitals for clearing out the bowels prior to surgery)
Used for clearing bowels? Maybe something someone would take to help the lose a bit of weight quickly?

Used for clearing bowels? Maybe something someone would take to help the lose a bit of weight quickly?

It had occurred to me, but its not a concept I want to dwell on :S

My understanding is that it's HGH and Insulin which is why older body builders didn't have the gut since they didn't use those and modern bodybuilders do.
I thought Arnold said he used insulin

That's some scary shit , one even died during competition his body just shut down

It had occurred to me, but its not a concept I want to dwell on :S
It’s just too much of fighters playing dumb. They have near limitless recourses to make sure they are not taking a banned substance. “I didn’t know Plasil was a banned substance” well it’s prescribed and administered by an IV usually in hospitals. That’s 3 red flags. The. You have the USADA website AND hotline to know if it is a banned.

In this day and age you can’t just play dumb. The information is out there and free to access. Costa KNEW (IMO) that he was taking a banned substance, and it wasn’t for a tummy ache, it was to clear his shit tubes and try to lose the extra weight.

Edit to add that I see it can be taken as a tablet but my points still stand.

Tick tock, tick tock, only a matter of time before this guy pops.

tenor.gif

In college I lived with a kid who lifted heavy, took roids, and ate ridiculous amounts of food, mostly ground turkey. He would regularly destroy the bathroom, it was fucked up.

My understanding is that it's HGH and Insulin which is why older body builders didn't have the gut since they didn't use those and modern bodybuilders do.
Man I watched da video of Ronnie Coleman talking about using insulin and his blood sugar dropping so low he almost died on a few occasions.......just not worth it in my opinion.

If there is one thing not to fuck with in your body it's your god damn insulin production.

steroids do not make your stomach big...all the bodybuilders from the 70s, arnold, franco columbo, frank zane, dave draper sergio oliva, etc..all had tiny waists...and they did a good deal of steroids...what causes the huge bellies of many of todays lifters is controversial and people don't have any clear answers...some say it's the GH...many say it's the amount of food they eat, and their stomachs are always full..and stretched out...

Insulin and HGH....

The food thing Is Bs from the BB’s I have heard talk about it...

Regardless... I have to believe it’s something chemical that causes it... might take years for it to occur.. but I have a hard time believing food consumption has much of anything to do with it..

I assume Arnold, Zane, Lou, etc.. all ate large amounts of food as well... food existed too in the 70s... Regardless if the era wasn’t known for “mass monsters”... those dudes were huge and yoked, and had to have eaten a lot to keep that size and workout regiment..

I thought Arnold said he used insulin

That's some scary shit , one even died during competition his body just shut down

He may have, I think it's more the HGH or HGH+insulin that does the ripped keg look.

Back