Media Costa has stomach issues that cause him to be nauseous during weight cuts.

Wasn’t there a video of this dude somewhere in Brazil getting some type of steroid injection?

Insulin and HGH....

The food thing Is Bs from the BB’s I have heard talk about it...

Regardless... I have to believe it’s something chemical that causes it... might take years for it to occur.. but I have a hard time believing food consumption has much of anything to do with it..

I assume Arnold, Zane, Lou, etc.. all ate large amounts of food as well... food existed too in the 70s... Regardless if the era wasn’t known for “mass monsters”... those dudes were huge and yoked, and had to have eaten a lot to keep that size and workout regiment..

well, consider that arnold competed at 230lbs...while todays competitors compete at a much much heavier weight...guys are competing over 270lbs...some over 300lbs...so they are eating a shit ton more food...but like I said, there's alot of debate as to what it causes it...

I may be in the minority on this but I see a body that is obtainable when you eat clen, tren hard and dianabol all your veggies imo.

well, consider that arnold competed at 230lbs...while todays competitors compete at a much much heavier weight...guys are competing over 270lbs...some over 300lbs...so they are eating a shit ton more food...but like I said, there's alot of debate as to what it causes it...

I hear yah..

But Lou was a 260-270+ pounder during competitions..

While I agree it can be debated... Not every massive body builder ends up with a dectended stomach that looks like they have some type of an internal organ disease..

Something many of them are using/doing is causing it.. Definitely isn’t natural, even for guys that are taking PED’s

"Stomach issues".. you mean being hungry ;-)

I'm just being facetious..

It’s just too much of fighters playing dumb. They have near limitless recourses to make sure they are not taking a banned substance. “I didn’t know Plasil was a banned substance” well it’s prescribed and administered by an IV usually in hospitals. That’s 3 red flags. The. You have the USADA website AND hotline to know if it is a banned.

In this day and age you can’t just play dumb. The information is out there and free to access. Costa KNEW (IMO) that he was taking a banned substance, and it wasn’t for a tummy ache, it was to clear his shit tubes and try to lose the extra weight.

Edit to add that I see it can be taken as a tablet but my points still stand.
Plasil is not a ped and is not a banned substance, the problem is he didn't disclose what he was taking.
The commission spokesperson said:
"Evidence received and reviewed by the Commission conclusively showed that Mr. Costa failed to comply with Commission rules and policies regarding the use and disclosure of NON-PERFORMANCE enhancing substances while licensed.”

If...you...have...these...issues...from...cutting...weight...,...you...are...in...the...wrong...weight...class.

Stop being a bitch and move up.

Man I watched da video of Ronnie Coleman talking about using insulin and his blood sugar dropping so low he almost died on a few occasions.......just not worth it in my opinion.

If there is one thing not to fuck with in your body it's your god damn insulin production.
jew see that documentary on him on Netflix? Holy shit is that sad. Although the dude is positive as all hell.

jew see that documentary on him on Netflix? Holy shit is that sad. Although the dude is positive as all hell.
Ya I did watch it and it was heartbreaking. Seeing him walk with those crutches was sad.

I'm glad he found happiness in other areas of his life and he seems like a great dad as well.

Still weird to see such a beast of a man look so weak and broken.

Everytime I had a stomach ache as a kid my mom would give me some oral test to ease the nausea. His story checks out.

Back