Correia's Going DOWN Tonight...

I generally feel sorry for Bethe. I know she made the sick comments, but at the end of the day, she's just a competitor. Just looking at her face, I can tell she's a good person.

I feel like I'm about to watch a farm animal slaughtering.

So... like Babe, if Babe couldn't talk to the sheep?

Bethe is going to bring her shield with her to the ring, so Ronda can be carried out on it.

I want a bet, too. Loser post pics of their biceps, flexed. I pick Ronda. Loser also gets their mom to sign up for an account here, posting at least one nude.

My mom is 65, by the way.

Your mom would be willing to post a nude of herself? Or did you mean that you would post a nude of yourself?

If the PayPal proposition of all things was supposed to be sarcastic, reinforcing it by requesting an information exchange doesn't make too much sense. Sarcasm should stand on its own, right? Adding to it makes it less effective.

But okay. You're not willing to take a bet where only your avatar is at stake while the other guy's account is at stake.

You're not willing to take my PayPal bet.

Stands to reason you have no real conviction when it comes to Bethe's chances. You've backpedaled whenever you had a chance to demonstrate it.

Enjoy Bethe getting mauled tonight. :icon_twis

You are way too intense for this forum, Bro! LoL!

You must have NO friends if you resort to betting people thousands of miles away.

I'll be your friend, Brah.

If you deign to be a smartass, never mind then. I have plenty of friends, just wanted to take money from a fool.

You were the one proffering the bet in the first place, so who has NO friends?

My bad, Bro...I guess my sarcasm needs work.

More like you're a shit talking twatmuffin who has no fucking balls. You're no more a Jesus Freak than I am a multi-millionaire. Idiot.

If you deign to be a smartass, never mind then. I have plenty of friends, just wanted to take money from a fool.

You were the one proffering the bet in the first place, so who has NO friends?

Actually, someone bet me on an earlier post, so I just ran with it.

I have tons of friends, if we're counting Facebook.

Those are likely the only 'friends' you have. If Jesus didn't love you, nobody would.

More like you're a shit talking twatmuffin who has no fucking balls. You're no more a Jesus Freak than I am a multi-millionaire. Idiot.

You are a very angry person.

Your head will undoubtedly explode tonight when Dana wraps that gold strap around Correia's waist!

...to her knees, as she is overcome by emotion after becoming the first woman to TKO "Rowdy" Ronda Rousey!

Correia's got an indescribable fire in her eyes, and I truly believe Rousey isn't the same after being at the top for so long, not to mention getting a taste of Hollywood.

WAR CORREIA!!!

ROFLMAO....Indeed she went DOWN...ON HER ARSE FOREVER....DESTROYED...MAULED...HUMILIATED....DEAD ON THE GROUND UNCONSCIOUS...

Damn Do I LOVE Those THREADS :cool:

Bump for humiliation, enjoy your crow TS

Hahahahahaha Jesus Freak is da one on his knees crying right now.

Dang you were right about her dropping to her knees.

Oh, my...I picked a fighter who lost.

How will I sleep tonight!?

Back