Correia's Going DOWN Tonight...

Correia's Going DOWN Tonight.....to her knees

Sexyesplease.gif

It's very describable, she's masking her fear by making faces. She made a huge mistake with her comments and she knows it, she's scared out of her mind and only a fool would think otherwise. It must be pretty demoralizing when the brazilians cheer louder for Ronda than for one of their own. She has already lost this fight and she knows it, her only way to make it interesting is to act like a loon and hope it sells.

It's very describable, she's masking her fear by making faces. She made a huge mistake with her comments and she knows it, she's scared out of her mind and only a fool would think otherwise. It must be pretty demoralizing when the brazilians cheer louder for Ronda than for one of their own. She has already lost this fight and she knows it, her only way to make it interesting is to act like a loon and hope it sells.

1. Her fearlessness is legit. I think 99% of Sherdog would agree with that.

2. I've got buddies who are all about MMA and had no clue about RR's father, so it's possible that Correia was unaware as well.

3. All 3rd world countries cheer wildly for Hollywood "stars".

4. Again, Correia is legitimately fearless.

To be fair TS also believes in invisible sky wizards and Jewish zombies.

I'd bet you cash TS, but I'm willing to guess, Jesus freak or not, you'd welch on the cash bet

Doesn't really matter. Ronda still wins 9.9 time out of 10. Fight is severely mismatched and everyone knows it.

I'd bet you cash TS, but I'm willing to guess, Jesus freak or not, you'd welch on the cash bet

Where's "The Workshop"? I can meet you there, or you can fly down to Los Angeles.

How does a crisp 50 sound?

1. Her fearlessness is legit. I think 99% of Sherdog would agree with that.

2. I've got buddies who are all about MMA and had no clue about RR's father, so it's possible that Correia was unaware as well.

3. All 3rd world countries cheer wildly for Hollywood "stars".

4. Again, Correia is legitimately fearless.

She's not scared because she knows she's not going to win. She's getting a nice payday, I don't think she meant anything with the suicide comment as she probably had no idea about Rousey's father. Bethe has played this perfectly, beating Ronda's buddies who aren't very good and calling out Ronda afterward. It's awesome business sense, and I admire her for how she's set this thing up. But she's overmatched. No, more than overmatched. She's completely out of her league.

120613-UFC-Fight-Night-Correia-v-Kedzie-TV-Pi_20131206224908559_660_320.JPG

That's Bethe eating a punch from Julie Kedzie a year and a half ago. Bethe won a very, very close split decision.

Julie Kedzie is 16-13 during her career, and had lost her prior 3 fights before she lost that split decision to Bethe. Think about that for a second folks...

Doesn't really matter. Ronda still wins 9.9 time out of 10. Fight is severely mismatched and everyone knows it.

Edgar/Penn...Dillashaw/Barao...Weidman/Silva...Mir/Nogueira...need I go on?

Sometimes a fighter might just have your number.

How the fuck do you watch Bethe vs Kedzie, Duke, and Baszler and think she has anything for Ronda?

It's time for Bethe Correia to be champion.

The only reason her fights are close is because Bethe fights at the level of her opponent. Ronda loses a grueling awkward five rounds by decision.

She's not scared because she knows she's not going to win. She's getting a nice payday, I don't think she meant anything with the suicide comment as she probably had no idea about Rousey's father. Bethe has played this perfectly, beating Ronda's buddies who aren't very good and calling out Ronda afterward. It's awesome business sense, and I admire her for how she's set this thing up. But she's overmatched. No, more than overmatched. She's completely out of her league.

120613-UFC-Fight-Night-Correia-v-Kedzie-TV-Pi_20131206224908559_660_320.JPG

That's Bethe eating a punch from Julie Kedzie a year and a half ago. Bethe won a very, very close split decision.

Julie Kedzie is 16-13 during her career, and had lost her prior 3 fights before she lost that split decision to Bethe. Think about that for a second folks...

Yeeeaaahhhh....that's not really the, uhm, route this thread is taking, so yeeeeaaahhh...'A' for effort, though.

Establishing a history of delusion is relevant considering the delusion in your op.

Jesus_Dionysus_Krishna_Mithra_Horus.jpg

KingJamesVersion.jpg

The only reason her fights are close is because Bethe fights at the level of her opponent. Ronda loses a grueling awkward five rounds by decision.

No, but I think you should actually get some credit here for trying. You could have come up with a much worse answer I suppose...

She sucks, will be Rondas easiest fight to date

Back