Correia's Going DOWN Tonight...

Jesus Freak

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
...to her knees, as she is overcome by emotion after becoming the first woman to TKO "Rowdy" Ronda Rousey!

Correia's got an indescribable fire in her eyes, and I truly believe Rousey isn't the same after being at the top for so long, not to mention getting a taste of Hollywood.

WAR CORREIA!!!

This is a bit controversial.

Are you sure you're allowed to post this information?

I hope you are right. I would be interested in how Ronda handles it? Would she even give a post fight interview? That said bethe won't be the one to beat Ronda.

Wanna bet, TS? You put up a month of avatar, I put up my whole account.

I want a bet, too. Loser post pics of their biceps, flexed. I pick Ronda. Loser also gets their mom to sign up for an account here, posting at least one nude.

My mom is 65, by the way.

I hope you are right. I would be interested in how Ronda handles it? Would she even give a post fight interview? That said bethe won't be the one to beat Ronda.

I rewatched Rousey vs. Tate II last night, and I gotta admit a third fight doesn't seem so crazy now.

RR vs. Tate III (sans championship belt, of course). Winner gets Correia for the belt!

While i agree bethe seems fired up and believes in herself and ronda probably half assing fighting these days.

The skill gap is just to great,her ground game looks adequate at best.And her striking has 0 power,0 movement and just the worst arm punches ive ever seen .

If Bethe loses, you have to display an avatar of his choice for a month. If she wins, he'll delete his account

What ever happened to betting actual money?

PM me, we'll exchange PayPal account information.

I want a bet, too. Loser post pics of their biceps, flexed. I pick Ronda. Loser also gets their mom to sign up for an account here, posting at least one nude.

My mom is 65, by the way.

You do realize you'll eventually run into that nude shot navigating through the forum, right?

I truly believe Rousey isn't the same after being at the top for so long, not to mention getting a taste of Hollywood.!

Pointless guesswork. There's been zero sign of this at all.

Bethe is like the Virgin sacrifice to the rousey volcano. Her career is of age, and her lossless record is as pure as it could be.

First round she gets pushed in screaming.

While i agree bethe seems fired up and believes in herself and ronda probably half assing fighting these days.

The skill gap is just to great,her ground game looks adequate at best.And her striking has 0 power,0 movement and just the worst arm punches ive ever seen .

Correia may not have 1-punch KO power, but she's fairly accurate and loves to tag the body...she may not have KO'd Baszler, but she rendered her defenseless and turned her into a living Bas Rutten Body Action System!

Pointless guesswork. There's been zero sign of this at all.

You're absolutely right...who the @&$#% do we think we are enjoying ourselves and hyping up this fight with our what ifs!

Ronda getting KOd would be the best KO I have seen since Chucks 3 KOs and Silvas KO...

War TS. I hope your right. Who can hate on an upset?

Back