Coronavirus not very megathread.

Yessss lad!! Toasted Kong!
Lol well I wasn't even trying to toast anyone. They said one shot was effective, so that's what I went with.

Regardless, I'm sure I have immunity to covid anyway. I was in full contact with my wife when she had covid before I was vaccinated and never got sick and tested negative a few days later. I was in contact with several other people that had it pre vaccine and never had a symptom even if I did contract it.

It's dumb to politicize it I agree. And if you form your own personal opinions about it someone will twist into a political narrative anyway.
He's a lying piece of shit.
290 miillon have taken the jabs??? Only 40 million left that haven't taken experimental shots? Bullshit.

What you did is pointless. You might as well got nothing. Like many other shots you need the full panel to be covered.

you wasted your time.

Lol wasted time? Elizabeth Warren and Corey Booker are triple jabbed and both have the Covid.
Now, that's a waste of time .
The NHL with "95% jabbed is shuttong down? Lol.
The NFL is cancelling games because those poison dart shots work so well??
Wasted time, how does that work again?
What's a *full panel"? It was two shots, now it's 3. Which panel is full? 4? 5? Every 3 months?
Lol the truth is FINALLY coming out

The NHL is delusional when it comes to this, even the players are fed up with being shut down since very few of them have any symptoms at all. Even the ones that do experience very mild symptoms.

At least the NFL finally put a stop to testing vaccinated asymptomatic players the other day.

It doesn't bother me. You are just crying about the politicization of this thing while incessantly politicizing it. Seems like an easy solution to just ... stop doing that.

So, I CAN'T repeat what the, then President of the United States of America said?

I CAN'T post actual video of how people who follow him react to HIM getting a booster shot now?

Sorry Comrade, this isn't Soviet era Russia, no one elected you Commissar and you definitely don't have any papers of ownership on me. If you have a problem then you need to change how the crowd reacts to his statement.

Good luck.

So if you're in this country illegally, you don't have to show i.d. to get jabbed.
You vaxxers, how many if you didn't show your i.d to take the jabs? O? they have your DNA, they have your names, IRS access to your bank accounts, this list goes on.

Everything is wrong about this whole charade.

Lol wasted time? Elizabeth Warren and Corey Booker are triple jabbed and both have the Covid.
Now, that's a waste of time .
Wasted time, how does that work again?
What's a *full panel"? It was two shots, now it's 3. Which panel is full? 4? 5? Every 3 months?
Lol the truth is FINALLY coming out

this post of yours is filled with so much stupid there isn’t much to respond to.

the vaccine overwhelmingly reduce extreme sickness, hospitalization and death.

This has been know for months now.

Genuine question. How come Germany has been having 400-500 deaths a day for weeks when the UK (despite having 50k+ cases a day for weeks, and now 90k a day) has had a flat 7-day average of 115 deaths for about 3 weeks now?

Our vaccination rates aren't that different and their lockdown measures are way stricter.

Curious about this one, genuinely. This has been this way for weeks too.

Yeahh boii lockdown coming after new year, rip gains at gym

Wonder if things ever go to normal again

Genuine question. How come Germany has been having 400-500 deaths a day for weeks when the UK (despite having 50k+ cases a day for weeks, and now 90k a day) has had a flat 7-day average of 115 deaths for about 3 weeks now?

Our vaccination rates aren't that different and their lockdown measures are way stricter.

Curious about this one, genuinely. This has been this way for weeks too.

Even virus hates chavs

Now let's see this news start being spoken all across the globe. If you need to take precautions, take precautions accordingly, but enough with the fear mongering - time to move on.
Hopefully that's the case. However depending on the degree of immune escape and transmissibility, it could easily still overburden hospitals even with less severity than delta. Time will tell.

Israel has led by example throughout the entire vaccination process

Here they do it again

So, I CAN'T repeat what the, then President of the United States of America said?

I CAN'T post actual video of how people who follow him react to HIM getting a booster shot now?

Sorry Comrade, this isn't Soviet era Russia, no one elected you Commissar and you definitely don't have any papers of ownership on me. If you have a problem then you need to change how the crowd reacts to his statement.

Good luck.

<Huh2>

I said if you are upset about politicizing it you should just stop politicizing it. No idea how you turned it into some authoritarian nightmare.

It's the norm, in disease break outs/pandemic response to plan for the worst and hope for the best. This is the standard procedure across the world except in cases of rank incompetence.
The standard procedure is to keep the same approach 2 years into a pandemic and fear monger issues you've shown complete incompetence in rectifying (hospital staff shortages , bed availability)

Back