Coronavirus not very megathread.

Well i hope they are happy with whatever point they proved. The new thing by antivaxxers is that doctors are the real danger.

Well i hope they are happy with whatever point they proved. The new thing by antivaxxers is that doctors are the real danger.

Everyone that had a hand in that should be facing manslaughter charges.

I bet they don't feel so smug and righteous now.

Everyone that had a hand in that should be facing manslaughter charges.

I bet they don't feel so smug and righteous now.

Video of the anti-vaxxers removing the now deceased covid sufferer from the hospital

And surprise surprise.......

Man filmed helping patient leave hospital linked to Italian far-right party
16/09/20213 min read The Beacon

The Beacon has identified a far-right activist who earlier in the week videoed himself helping a man apparently suffering from COVID-19 leave a hospital. Antonio Mureddu, aka Antonio Gravegliu, who is also a member of the Freeman on the Land Movement (FOTL), previously came to the attention of activists in Galway in Decemeber 2018. At the time he organised a meeting in support of Italian far-right party Lega Nord.

https://the-beacon.ie/2021/09/16/ma...e-hospital-linked-to-italian-far-right-party/

Last edited:
Video of the anti-vaxxers removing the now deceased covid sufferer from the hospital

And surprise surprise.......

Man filmed helping patient leave hospital linked to Italian far-right party
16/09/20213 min read The Beacon

The Beacon has identified a far-right activist who earlier in the week videoed himself helping a man apparently suffering from COVID-19 leave a hospital. Antonio Mureddu, aka Antonio Gravegliu, who is also a member of the Freeman on the Land Movement (FOTL), previously came to the attention of activists in Galway in Decemeber 2018. At the time he organised a meeting in support of Italian far-right party Lega Nord.

https://the-beacon.ie/2021/09/16/ma...e-hospital-linked-to-italian-far-right-party/

What a scumbag.

Bro...

Project Veritas?

bigfootloveslave_hi.jpg

The Weekly World News has better integrity.
Huh? WTF are you talking about? Maybe in some alternate universe. But this isn't Marvel kid. This is the real world. They have brought the facts over & over again. You obviously have NOT DONE YOUR HOMEWORK. They record corruption then report on it. They have discredited the mainstream media over & over again. That is REALITY. Not Marvel universe nonsense. Watch, listen & learn.

They make the lying MSM retract over & over again. That is a fact. I always find it fascinating when I come across an uneducated rube who still believes their obvious lies. Congratulations kid. You win the Darwin Award. Furthermore, if you've been injected twice & plan on getting more bimonthly booster injections you don't have a lot of time. I'd suggest you make the most of your life instead of spending every hour on a message board. When your lying in an ICU bed hooked up to a ventilator you're going to wish you'd have not wasted so much time.

Wrong again but if you're willing to embrace your ignorance, hey...

You do you.
Don't hold your breath arguing with him. He makes up a pack of lies, realises he's way out of his depth and legs it like a pre pubescent girl. The amount of crap he's made up about me is hilarious.

Huh? WTF are you talking about? Maybe in some alternate universe. But this isn't Marvel kid. This is the real world. They have brought the facts over & over again. You obviously have NOT DONE YOUR HOMEWORK. They record corruption then report on it. They have discredited the mainstream media over & over again. That is REALITY. Not Marvel universe nonsense. Watch, listen & learn.

They make the lying MSM retract over & over again. That is a fact. I always find it fascinating when I come across an uneducated rube who still believes their obvious lies. Congratulations kid. You win the Darwin Award. Furthermore, if you've been injected twice & plan on getting more bimonthly booster injections you don't have a lot of time. I'd suggest you make the most of your life instead of spending every hour on a message board. When your lying in an ICU bed hooked up to a ventilator you're going to wish you'd have not wasted so much time.

You're going to follow some ambush "journalist" right over the ledge into "Q-land" my friend. Vertias isn't some great organization for truth, they're out to take your money. As for me dying on a ventilator?

Don't hold your breath arguing with him. He makes up a pack of lies, realises he's way out of his depth and legs it like a pre pubescent girl. The amount of crap he's made up about me is hilarious.

I know! What they've been posting is straight out of a Nancy Drew mystery book.

For the first time ever a medicine's ineffectiveness is being blamed on those not taking it lmbo.
Also last year this time the babies were crying about masks, now its the vax, when will they learn? Also they have to learn some of us will never bend over and conform because of conflicting science

I know! What they've been posting is straight out of a Nancy Drew mystery book.
It is pretty funny when he knows I've called him on his lies and he scampers off though, lol. Comes back and pretends like it never happened.

Yea wouldnt recommend smoking with respiratory illness lol but its illegal here too, although cops could care less if u smoke it at home

Well, I'm a Black man who was born and raised here. If I'm caught with a joint, I'm going to be painted as the county drug-kingpin. Don't forget, Black people get shot for jogging here.

It is pretty funny when he knows I've called him on his lies and he scampers off though, lol. Comes back and pretends like it never happened.

Reminds me of...

image6-1.gif

They need to step their game up. This is Sherdog, damnit!

Montana coronavirus: A VA medical center has opened beds to non-eligible patients to help relieve nearby hospitals during Covid-19 surge

"A veterans medical facility in Montana is planning to accept non-eligible patients in an effort to alleviate nearby hospitals, as the latest Covid-19 surge overwhelms resources in the state and forces some locations to start considering rationing care.

The state got the green light from the Federal Emergency Management Agency to use open beds at the Fort Harrison Veterans Affairs Medical Center.

The beds will be used for both Covid-19 patients as well as non-Covid-19 patients who wouldn't otherwise be eligible to be treated at a VA hospital, the governor's office said."

Montana coronavirus: A VA medical center has opened beds to non-eligible patients to help relieve nearby hospitals during Covid-19 surge (msn.com)

For those that don't know "rationing care" is medical talk for "If you code out, we're not going to waste resources on reviving you. We're moving on to someone we can have a better chance of saving."

This is what "freedumb" has wrought and I hope they're happy.

'I don't have COVID': Doctor says some COVID patients deny virus, decry vaccines from their deathbed

"Matthew Trunsky, a pulmonologist and director of the palliative care unit at a Beaumont Health hospital in southeastern Michigan, has gained national attention after recounting what some patents gravelly ill with coronavirus have told him.

You’re wrong doctor. I don't have COVID" and "I'd rather die than take the vaccine" were among the eight examples he shared in a Facebook post earlier in September.

We took the oath, we take all comers. I think deep down that’s the reason most of us went into medicine — to take care of patients. And it doesn't really matter who they are and what decisions they make," Trunsky told Bridge Michigan.

'I don't have COVID': Doctor says some COVID patients deny virus, decry vaccines from their deathbed (msn.com)

"I'd rather die than take the vaccine."

Be careful what you ask for. You just might get it...

Idaho morgues are running out of space for bodies as covid-19 deaths mount

AAOOwXf.img

© Kyle Green/For the Washington Post Dave Salove, managing partner at Cloverdale Funeral Home, stands outside a 53-foot refrigerated truck the funeral home has brought in to deal with a surge in bodies. (Kyle Green for The Washington Post)

"Dave Salove has watched his morgue fill with bodies. Covid-19 victims have poured into the funeral home he runs in Boise, Idaho, in recent weeks, as the state contends with an unprecedented spike in deaths driven by the delta variant of the coronavirus. His 16-slot refrigeration room is over capacity. Other funeral homes have neared a tipping point, too.

Idaho morgues are running out of space for bodies as covid-19 deaths mount (msn.com)

This is not business as usual and anyone who thinks it is, is delusional.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back