Coronavirus not very megathread.

All the unproven fervor for two years and you still eat what the MSM feeds you.

Yeeesh Andy.
This same thing happened in Manitoba back in May, I mean it’s not like it hasn’t happened in Canada before in recent history. I have two friends who are nurses and they both said what was being reported back in April-May in Manitoba was 100% true. One even said it was worse then what was being reported. I’ll take the word directly from nurses mouths then anyone else.

This same thing happened in Manitoba back in May, I mean it’s not like it hasn’t happened in Canada before in recent history. I have two friends who are nurses and they both said what was being reported back in April-May in Manitoba was 100% true. One even said it was worse then what was being reported. I’ll take the word directly from nurses mouths then anyone else.

Sure, but the hyperbole of the system collapsing simply hasn't happened..........anywhere. Just like it didn't in Manitoba.

You should be more concerned with providing adequate funding for the # of nurses that aren't available to tend the # of beds available.

You realize most of the globe has already had covid, and i know its mind blowing but natural immunity is proven to last longer than a vaccine. There will always be new variants of coronavirus, this is nothing new. I havent missed a day of work and frequent the gym with no masks or vaccine and havent had more than the sniffles or loss of taste that lasted few weeks
Right, so no fucks given about unnecessary deaths because you only had the sniffles. Got it.

Yet when you add in that at risk percentage of the population, around 99% of Covid patients recover.

“Par for the course”

derp!

More accurately 98.2% in the U.S. but then I guess numbers aren't your strong point as you can't seem to understand that even 1.8/100 persons on a scale of 330 Million is a lot of dead people.

Par for the course for disease prognosis in high risk populations (40% of the adult population of you yourself cited) and also par for the course for your math comprehension as you have seemingly not completed the fifth grade curriculum.

All the unproven fervor for two years and you still eat what the MSM feeds you.

Yeeesh Andy.
There's nothing unproven about anything I said. That is why you never have any counter argument, just ad hominem and strawman. And you apparently missed the part where they had to get support from the military. So yeah, collapse has been held off by extraordinary measures, barely.

Sure, but the hyperbole of the system collapsing simply hasn't happened..........anywhere. Just like it didn't in Manitoba.

You should be more concerned with providing adequate funding for the # of nurses that aren't available to tend the # of beds available.
What are you talking about? The Manitoba health system failed dozens earlier this year. And our PC Gov’t is to blame for that. Pallister is the one who cut the health care budget pre-pandemic. Covid patients were dying on route to other hospitals in Ontario. Some of these people were young in their 30’s. Don’t know what you mean by ‘collapse’ but it failed some as there literally were not enough ICU beds to care for these people.

Right, so no fucks given about unnecessary deaths because you only had the sniffles. Got it.
Right and i need vaccinated why again? U think i carry covid 365 days a year or what, contagious period is only 14 days, usually not even half that long

g338iwi116w31.jpg

I'm not ready to be that harsh as of yet....

But I completely understand.

What are you talking about? The Manitoba health system failed dozens earlier this year. And our PC Gov’t is to blame for that. Pallister is the one who cut the health care budget pre-pandemic. Covid patients were dying on route to other hospitals in Ontario. Some of these people were young in their 30’s. Don’t know what you mean by ‘collapse’ but it failed some as there literally were not enough ICU beds to care for these people.

It didn't collapse, and it hasn't collapsed. You sent a few dozen patients to Ontario who had availability. That's how our system should work. The problem is staff, not beds.

https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/daily-quotidien/210310/dq210310c-eng.htm
https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/daily-quotidien/210809/dq210809a-eng.htm
https://www.investmentexecutive.com.../pandemic-driven-excess-deaths-ease-statscan/

I'll just leave these here for you worrywarts to read.....right from our government. You guys are frothing about case counts when the deaths and excess deaths are almost non existant. Still shrieking about collapsing health care systems (that hasn't happened).

The vaccine has done exactly what it was supposed to do.....prevent serious illness and death. At 80% vaccinated in the country you two dingbats need to screw your heads on right again and stop panicking. And if your new narrative is that these miracle cures aren't as efficient as you once thought, well.....enjoy that hermit life.

I will never understand the contradictory behavior of people who clearly don't trust doctors going to the hospital to get treated by doctors, instead of "self-medicating" at home.

I know, right? You can buy Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine on Ebay. You can get a nebulizer and hydrogen peroxide from any pharmacy so you can inhale it. The last I checked you can still get Rev. Jim Bakker's "Silver Solution Covid cure."

Why won't they just self-treat at home?

Last edited:
I know, right? You can buy Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine on Ebay. You can get a nebulizer and hydrogen peroxide from any pharmacy so you can inhale it. The last I checked you can still get Rev. Jim Bakker's "Silver Solution Covid cure."

Why won't they just self-treat at home?
Only meds i needed was Marijuana

It shows being vaccinated offers substabtial protection against covid. Do you not agree?
Sure if youre old and vulnerable. Its still a nearly 50% asymptomatic virus, nothing changed, 49% will recover from flu in days with 1% hospitalized or death. In no way does it constitute vaxxing everyone under the sun aged 12 and up

Back