Coronavirus Mega Thread (Deep Freeze Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just goes to show that age is often a factor, but it is not an absolute.

I met my parents the other night for food in the city, and they were telling me that their (my former) neighbours in the cul-de-sac both had it and were hospitalised, but both fully recovered and are home walking about for exercise. I remember this couple, both in their 80s, and LOOK it - he in particular used to look like he could keel over at any time, when I saw him out walking, and apparently he has severe underlying health conditions. Think he's about 85, she's around 82.

Just goes to show that age is often a factor, but it is not an absolute.
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

We get Rivers on the tail end of his career, i don't expect too much out him. Never know tho the Colts d could carry him like the Broncos d carried old ass Peyton
There's a rumor they might trade for Darnold if the Jets get Lawrence. Honestly, I think Darnold in the right situation can be great. The Jets have already ruined his career so far.

dude, if you're sore its definitely related to moving those boxes, especially if you haven't done that in awhile. the headache and fever however, is something to monitor

Hope you're all good, m80face.If you've been lifting loads that will be the aches I guess.

My boss is self quarantining. She's been exposed to someone with Covid, don't know the details. Problem is we're contractors, if we don't come to work wee don't get paid.

Thanks guys and yeah im going to check my temp I have a temp gun around the house but im too tired, I feel this is from lifting heavy boxes I had to load and unload them and my back and hamstrings got sore and I looked up you can get a slight fever from over training or fatigue. Im just in my room finished my beef stew and finished the movie At Close Range with Sean Penn and Christopher Walken, they do not make movies like that anymore Great Great flick.

Thanks guys and yeah im going to check my temp I have a temp gun around the house but im too tired, I feel this is from lifting heavy boxes I had to load and unload them and my back and hamstrings got sore and I looked up you can get a slight fever from over training or fatigue. Im just in my room finished my beef stew and finished the movie At Close Range with Sean Penn and Christopher Walken, they do not make movies like that anymore Great Great flick.
Keep us updated. My boss is getting tested this afternoon. Right pain in the ass for me having a temp in to cover. I obviously hope she’s okay but the next few days are going to be a nightmare. I barely know what I’m doing as it is and I will really miss some people being I’ll be in the main building all day till she gets back.

Keep us updated. My boss is getting tested this afternoon. Right pain in the ass for me having a temp in to cover. I obviously hope she’s okay but the next few days are going to be a nightmare. I barely know what I’m doing as it is and I will really miss some people being I’ll be in the main building all day till she gets back.
Im going to take a nap right now, my body is aching bad.

Hope you are taking our vitamins so you prevent getting sick

Im going to take a nap right now, my body is aching bad.

Hope you are taking our vitamins so you prevent getting sick
Yeah I have a Berocca every day, have a good nap!she’s the most fastidious person I know with preventing it, I don’t know who she got exposed by. The only time she sees her parents even it’s when she’s sat in her car with the windows up. She and I have to be pretty close sometimes but apart from that it’s really only her girlfriend she’s been close with since April.

have a good nap, hopefully you’ll feel better for it.

Add me to the list of sherdoggers fighting it

Ive been down the last 3 days. My fever is back down but i still cant smell taste and just dont feel like myself

Add me to the list of sherdoggers fighting it

Ive been down the last 3 days. My fever is back down but i still cant smell taste and just dont feel like myself
Oh, man. Hope you get better. No expert but I'd definitely say your fever dropping means you're over the worst of it. Feel better, bud.

Oh, man. Hope you get better. No expert but I'd definitely say your fever dropping means you're over the worst of it. Feel better, bud.

Theres a wire/boondocks marathon goin on in my bedroom today. hbo max is awesome

Theres a wire/boondocks marathon goin on in my bedroom today. hbo max is awesome
You're all set then!!
Bastard Covid with the no taste thing, I'd want a big bowl of Pho or Ramen soup for some comfort, but pointless if you can't taste it.

I met my parents the other night for food in the city, and they were telling me that their (my former) neighbours in the cul-de-sac both had it and were hospitalised, but both fully recovered and are home walking about for exercise. I remember this couple, both in their 80s, and LOOK it - he in particular used to look like he could keel over at any time, when I saw him out walking, and apparently he has severe underlying health conditions. Think he's about 85, she's around 82.

Girlfriend's grandma caught it in a nursing home She's in her mid 90's but doesn't have any symptoms.

Last edited:
Referencing People.com, ffs, for rheir fear mongering

Fuck sake I think I might be getting sent home till my boss gets her results back. I have to do a contact trace interview because we're in close proximity for hours on end and not 6ft apart. I don't think either of us have it, but I really could do without not earning.

Fuck sake I think I might be getting sent home till my boss gets her results back. I have to do a contact trace interview because we're in close proximity for hours on end and not 6ft apart. I don't think either of us have it, but I really could do without not earning.
Can’t you find an IT job that you don’t have to be a front desk receptionist ? The best IT gigs are least human interaction as possible. Virtual desktop support or something .

Can’t you find an IT job that you don’t have to be a front desk receptionist ? The best IT gigs are least human interaction as possible. Virtual desktop support or something .
I have a gaping 10 year hole in my resume from what was a successful 16 year IT career, I did get a really good job back as a corporate account manager 3 years ago but they were a Chinese company and I really couldn't understand what they were saying 90% of the time so I left after 3 days.

In the new year I'll start looking again.

I have a gaping 10 year hole in my resume from what was a successful 16 year IT career, I did get a really good job back as a corporate account manager 3 years ago but they were a Chinese company and I really couldn't understand what they were saying 90% of the time so I left after 3 days.

In the new year I'll start looking again.
Too bad you aren't in Socal , they were looking for IT people even in Remote at my company in the beginning of the outbreak. You would have basically just being staying away from most people or they would be guaranteed to have masks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back