Coronavirus Mega Thread (Deep Freeze Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the number of the beast a month ago. People in my city are required to get their own personal qr code for easy tracking.

Guys i have a bad headache, fever, sore back and legs and night sweats, no cough, but i do have slight sense of smell or taste still. I called my boss and told him I wont be anle to work, I only work two days this week. Im in bed right now, I hope im okay, my brother just dropped off some soup at my front door and it was painful just to walk there.

Guys i have a bad headache, fever, sore back and legs and night sweats, no cough, and no sense of smell or taste. I called my boss and told him I wont be anle to work, I only work two days this week. Im in bed right now, I hope im okay, my brother just dropped off some soup at my front door and it was painful just to walk there.
Can you get tested?

Actually, we can. The Danes just released the results of a randomized controlled trial into whether masks actually work.
https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/M20-6817

Excerpt:
Our results suggest that the recommendation to wear a surgical mask when outside the home among others did not reduce, at conventional levels of statistical significance, the incidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection in mask wearers in a setting where social distancing and other public health measures were in effect, mask recommendations were not among those measures, and community use of masks was uncommon. Yet, the findings were inconclusive and cannot definitively exclude a 46% reduction to a 23% increase in infection of mask wearers in such a setting. It is important to emphasize that this trial did not address the effects of masks as source control or as protection in settings where social distancing and other public health measures are not in effect.

I'm sure this will be front page news on all MSM starting tomorrow. Right?

Can you get tested?
yeah, but I called the CVS yesterday and they told me they were backed up with appointments, the hospital near me is also testing like mad. I am able to breathe still so Im just going to try and get rest and eat home made soup and get in a lot of liquids. I have no cough, just body aches, like it hurts to bend over, I wonder if this could have happened from work I had to move some heavy boxes and could have strained my back and hamstrings.

yeah, but I called the CVS yesterday and they told me they were backed up with appointments, the hospital near me is also testing like mad. I am able to breathe still so Im just going to try and get rest and eat home made soup and get in a lot of liquids.
take care bud - drink lots of water.

take care bud - drink lots of water.
yes, Im drinking lots of water and warm cranberry with lemon and honey. Just watching some free movies off youtube on my Ipad, like invasion of the body snatchers.

Im still wondering if this is some muscle fatigue from moving heavy boxes at work. my back is sore so are my hamstrings and calves. I get the entire week off so hopefully im good, my bro is a cook so he dropped me off fresh soups, minestrone, italian wedding soup and beef stew, before he went back to work, he told me he is worried Governor Newsom will shutdown all restaurants and the place he works was barely able to survive last time, sucks.

yeah, but I called the CVS yesterday and they told me they were backed up with appointments, the hospital near me is also testing like mad. I am able to breathe still so Im just going to try and get rest and eat home made soup and get in a lot of liquids. I have no cough, just body aches, like it hurts to bend over, I wonder if this could have happened from work I had to move some heavy boxes and could have strained my back and hamstrings.
Be well buddy.

Where's that?
In philippinians. Some cities here have been using this system to avoid people crowding outside groceries, government buildings and malls because we had to write our names, address, and phone numbers to gain entry. Now they just scan your temp and qr code.

yes, Im drinking lots of water and warm cranberry with lemon and honey. Just watching some free movies off youtube on my Ipad, like invasion of the body snatchers.

Im still wondering if this is some muscle fatigue from moving heavy boxes at work. my back is sore so are my hamstrings and calves. I get the entire week off so hopefully im good, my bro is a cook so he dropped me off fresh soups, minestrone, italian wedding soup and beef stew, before he went back to work, he told me he is worried Governor Newsom will shutdown all restaurants and the place he works was barely able to survive last time, sucks.
dude, if you're sore its definitely related to moving those boxes, especially if you haven't done that in awhile. the headache and fever however, is something to monitor

A 28-year-old nurse in Mexico said his final goodbyes in a heartbreaking video to his family shortly before dying from coronavirus complications.
Sergio Humberto Padilla Hernandez, who worked at Hospital Angeles Cuauhtémoc, died on Nov. 6, hours after he was placed on a ventilator due to severe symptoms related to COVID-19, according to his family.

52492012_1605056584718511_r.jpeg

https://people.com/health/nurse-dies-from-covid-19-complications-hours-after-filming-goodbye-video/

Guys i have a bad headache, fever, sore back and legs and night sweats, no cough, but i do have slight sense of smell or taste still. I called my boss and told him I wont be anle to work, I only work two days this week. Im in bed right now, I hope im okay, my brother just dropped off some soup at my front door and it was painful just to walk there.
Hope you're all good, m80face.If you've been lifting loads that will be the aches I guess.

My boss is self quarantining. She's been exposed to someone with Covid, don't know the details. Problem is we're contractors, if we don't come to work wee don't get paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back