News CoronaVIRUS MEGA THREAD DEATH TOLL: 452,271

Are you scared of getting the Coronavirus?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There used to be a few Asians wearing surgical masks in nyc. Now THEY ALL ARE. Scary AF. This ain’t SARS where you get explosive diahrea for a week. People are dropping like flies in China. Scariest part is it starts with cold like symptoms, which this time of year we all get...
the scary thing is a lot of diseases start with cold symptoms,Aids,hanta virus,meningitis,lung cancer lol

Saw this movie on cable last evening. @Clementine @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

These "killer viruses" are like the fad diets and the vegans and the flat earthers. I have been hearing this garbage forever, seems to be a new fad virus every 3 or 4 years that will wipe out all humans, and then once everyone gets bored of it and there is some new news to talk about it.. it just mysteriously disappears lol, I've seen tons of them in my 41 years.

These "killer viruses" are like the fad diets and the vegans and the flat earthers. I have been hearing this garbage forever, seems to be a new fad virus every 3 or 4 years that will wipe out all humans, and then once everyone gets bored of it and there is some new news to talk about it.. it just mysteriously disappears lol, I've seen tons of them in my 41 years.
It's not really killer. It's dangerous to old people and very young kids. What's interesting about it is WAY more infectious than SARS was. SARS burned itself out because of the kill rate. This virus isn't very deadly so is spreading like crazy. What really helps it is the longer incubation period. They still have no idea if it's infectious during the incubation period.

Then you have the pathetic screening they did. Everybody found out about the quarantine and 300k people from Wuhan fled.

All I'll say is a country doesn't quarantine over 10 cities, over 30 million people for a mild virus.

They don't fully understand it yet just that's it related to SARS, also the more people it spreads to the higher chance of mutations down the road. It's being recognized as airborne but they still aren't 100% sure. They still don't have a vaccine for SARS over a decade later which brings into question if one can be developed quickly.

A lot of combined factors of timing and virus traits are making this something to keep an eye on but I wouldn't worry if you're healthy.

MERS had a 35% kill rate this corona virus could become that.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4631129/

Yawn
The death rate from 2019-nCoV isn't yet known, although most of the patients who have died from the infection have been older than 60 and have had preexisting conditions.
There are no specific treatments for coronavirus infections and most people will recover on their own, according to the CDC. So treatment involves rest and medication to relieve symptoms.
https://www.livescience.com/new-china-coronavirus-faq.html

that yawn is probably the fatigue kicking in from the corona virus brah.
pou_7153.png

Is it possible this is their answer to the HK protests? Next time they gather, they'll shove some corona virus guy in the mob to spread it to the protesters?

Is it possible this is their answer to the HK protests? Next time they gather, they'll shove some corona virus guy in the mob to spread it to the protesters?
could be, you never know when dealing with dirty commies

All these viral outbreaks seem to begin in Africa or China. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

So that place was actually making bioweapons?
When the Chinese government presented the Lab to the scientific press they said it was a “top of the line facility that would study and develop treatment to high virulent pathogens “
The lab is just 20 miles from the food market where everything started.

Take that for whatever you want.

its is part of a bio safety initiative that supposedly study all kinds of dangerous shit.

Lol:)
Don’t take that wrong my friend,but
Maybe thats because you don’t live in a underdeveloped country?

I lived in Brazil when the Zica fever virus attacked the population and it was a mess in the poor and rural areas.
i can only imagine how a Ebola epidemic would act in places in Africa were people still listen to Shamans to cure venereal diseases or rural areas in China were people think eating antlers horn dust can cure impotence.
A dirt incompetent government just makes things worse.

As long as we take it seriously, it shouldn't be too bad. Things like this only get bad when people roll their eyes and just let it get worse. Also, rat flu (Black Death) is still the Undisputed World Champ.

All these viral outbreaks seem to begin in Africa or China. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

lol china even somehow started the african swine fever once

here:

In August 2018, China reported the first African swine fever outbreak in Liaoning province, which was also the first reported case in East Asia. By September 1, 2018, the country had culled more than 38,000 hogs. ... By the end of 2018, the outbreaks had been reported in 23 provinces and municipalities across China.
Screen-Shot-2018-09-09-at-3.50.36-PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back