• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News CoronaVIRUS MEGA THREAD DEATH TOLL: 452,271

Are you scared of getting the Coronavirus?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I roll my eyes at conspiracy theories as much as anyone else, but how odd is it that the Coronavirus cases are apparently increasingly under control in China, while every other country seems to be descending into chaos? If any country were to manipulate a virus to utilize it as a biological weapon, they would, for obvious reasons, simultaneously work on a cure/vaccine/medicine, in order to preserve their own while they watch the rest of the world burn.

What's their end goal if they did? The rest of the world is how they survive economically.

What's their end goal if they did? The rest of the world is how they survive economically.

Step 1 - Eliminate rest of world
Step 2 - ????
Step 3 - Chinese world domination!

I imagine they could buy commodities at a lower price from despairing countries, while also gaining international prestige as the emerging superpower which, unlike the rest of the world, managed to decisively and successfully deal with the biggest threat the world has seen in decades. Not to mention putting an end to the Hong Kong protests.

Step 1 - Eliminate rest of world
Step 2 - ????
Step 3 - Chinese world domination!

Yeah, but it's not going to come close to doing that and it will just hurt them economically in the meantime.

guys Im getting scared I really think this might be the end times. I feel like poop...........dont know when I'll be back to normal, and I'm losing much monies in the stonks market.

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I imagine they could buy commodities at a lower price from despairing countries, while also gaining international prestige as the emerging superpower which, unlike the rest of the world, managed to decisively and successfully deal with the biggest threat the world has seen in decades. Not to mention putting an end to the Hong Kong protests.

They needed a more lethal disease for that.

guys Im getting scared I really think this might be the end times. I feel like poop...........dont know when I'll be back to normal, and I'm losing much monies in the stonks market.

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

You're still alive?

What a dick:

ES34qUXUwAAOsxO

Last edited:

Sorry to hear, I’m just about to jump on this upward train

Well the testing is horrible so often times only the ones who are most sick actually get confirmed. This shit is real fucking serious tho.

Italy reports more than 12,000 cases of COVID-19, with more than 800 deaths.

That mortality rate is a fuck lot higher than I have heard before.
the deniers that think they are super cool and ultra edgy by pretending absolutely nothing is going on have got to be starting to feel dumb by now

anything with less than a 50% kill rate is "lol its just the flu" to them

Italy reports more than 12,000 cases of COVID-19, with more than 800 deaths.

That mortality rate is a fuck lot higher than I have heard before.

They reported that a while ago. They seem to report once a day. Wait until tomorrow too... it'll be worse.

yeah, I work in health care so I am pretty much guaranteed to get it. It is a genuine scare.
I work in healthcare as well and I'm not anymore scared of it than I am of the flu or any other illness I come into contact with all the time.

If you take the proper precautions that you're supposed to while at work you're most likely gonna be just fine. And unless you're already suffering from some chronic disease, if you do get it you'll probably recover and move on with your life. Calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back