Cormier was saying,

"big mistake"

dana was hoping something would happen, which is really retarded cause one of them could easily get injured if something happens

20 and 1, Jon.

Cormier wins via supreme DQ.

So many fucking 12 to 6 hellbows to the face, just too many.

Cormier's so busted up, his face is gonna look like Jocelyn Wildenstein when it scars.

You sound like a bitch

giphy.gif

i say if jones does something stupid to cancel the fight strip him of the belt. same with making weight

Cormier is gonna fuck Jones up nine ways to Sunday.

Looks staged. They were laughing their asses off.

You think a show of laughter doesn't play into bravado? It's essentially mocking the other person as a non-threat, making them the object of ridicule. Work on your social IQ.

I see Bones pulling away with the fight after the second round.

Jones is scared.

He should duck Cormier again instead of losing his precious belt on Saturday.

Dat gif :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

DC's gonna beat Jones worse than Hamill did.

You obviously never watched the fight. God I hate it when people talk about stuff they know nothing about.

Hamill was winning the fight, sure, but it was fairly competitive untill Hamill landed that spinning kick in the second round.

You obviously never watched the fight. God I hate it when people talk about stuff they know nothing about.

Hamill was winning the fight, sure, but it was fairly competitive untill Hamill landed that spinning kick in the second round.

when hamill used his patented flying kimura I thought jones was done for sure. Say what you want, the guy had great sub defense in that fight.

why was he even saying touch me? he is implying he would hit john right there which is what got him in trouble with the AC already.

Jones is scared.

He should duck Cormier again instead of losing his precious belt on Saturday.

he never ducked dc,he actually asked for this fight.lmao must be a jones hater

You think a show of laughter doesn't play into bravado? It's essentially mocking the other person as a non-threat, making them the object of ridicule. Work on your social IQ.

What's wrong with you? Go get laid.

Back