Cormier was saying,

I thought he was saying ''Touch me, touch me, I wanna feel your body''

He was, but Dana is so insecure with his own heterosexuality that he just couldn't repeat it.

So they still officially hate and want to kill each other. That = win for fans. :)

This fight cannot come quick enough.

Haven't been this hyped since Silva v Sonnen 2.

You know, the more these guys talk, the less I care.

Care less about the fight?
I tire of the theatrics also, though, and if anyone needs them to get excited about this fight they're definitely a spectacle seeker, not a mma fan.

its not like i want you to touch me or anything Bones-Kun

If you don't like it, turn it off and wait for the fight. The talk is just filler anyway.

I was originally thinking this would be a close match, but I think Jon is going to annihilate him. I've never seen him this excited for a fight.

Jones is gotten to. He's always been supremely confident and smug in the past. Staring past the fighter, clowning, laughing. He is worried that he's in for another Gus-level beatdown. He spent 6 months unable to train properly after that fight... that's a lot of time to sit in a corner and think.

Jones is gotten to. He's always been supremely confident and smug in the past. Staring past the fighter, clowning, laughing. He is worried that he's in for another Gus-level beatdown. He spent 6 months unable to train properly after that fight... that's a lot of time to sit in a corner and think.

So you're picking Jones to win then.

Media Day and no vid other than the staredowns?

Cormier is one touchy motherf*ck*r

I do hope they dont do anything stupid at the weigh ins. Please guys dont fuck this all up.

this.

But I don't understand what Dana means that it will be on on Friday.
it seems he WANTS something bad to happen to hype the fight even more....

Such a dumbass move (to leave both alone).

They should not even let them face off at the weight ins...

Yes, we know they don't like each other. But why risk one of them getting injured or something the night before the event????

Back