Cormier vs. Jones 2 announced! Thoughts ?

The only thing that can beat Jones is pregnant ladies driving cars, and even that was temporary.

Jones finishes Cormier this time in a brutal fashion. Predicting tko hellbows 3rd round. At some point tko by elbows to a beaten Cormier.

Jones should not be allowed to fight, much less fir a world title, less than a year after committing a pretty serious crime.
He pled guilty, was sentenced, and is fulfilling his sentence. He has since returned to work. Doesn't make the penalty right. But he is serving his sentence.

The king, has returned.

7LxyeF8.gif

I think DC take this, focuses more on his wrestling and doesn't try to strike and gas himself trying to strike with the bigger man with a 9 inch reach advantage.

Funny thing is I thought DC was a huge chance to beat Jones before the first fight, and then Jones beat DC basically at his own game.
I find it incredibly hard to see a path to victory for DC based on this, aside from Jones changing up his body etc and the layoff making some sort of detrimental difference?

DC's wins over Rumble and Gus (whilst they are great fighters) have not exactly been stellar also, he is likely on the way down.

DC has a very small chance of winning based on what we know, lets say that.

Jones subs DC this time around. After being totally outclassed on the feet, and having all of his takedown attempts stuffed for two rounds, A frustrated DC goes for a desperate single leg and Jones secures a guillotine, tapping him sometime in the third round.

A lot have happened, I expect quite the same result but it will be interesting to see if weed free working out Jones will be as good as he was

No interest. Cormier fights are hard to watch.

Mighty Mouse vs Cejudo is the co-main, right?
I'm happy Mighty Mouse is getting paid.

Jones should not be allowed to fight, much less fir a world title, less than a year after committing a pretty serious crime.

If the justice system didn't give a crap, I wouldn't expect the UFC to be any harder on him.

I think DC will surprise him. Time off will have hurt Jones IMO.

I think DC learns from his mistakes and shoots earlier and avoids getting hit with body shots.

DC will win a close decision.

Shoots earlier? DC had one forced takedown in round 5 that lasted 2 seconds against Jones. You think DC is magically going to put Jones on his back? You are in for serious disappointment.

Sticking with DC... Will be a different fight. Will be extremely tough but im confident he can get it done

I don't like Bones at all. I want him to be beaten. But I just can't see him losing to DC. Actually, I don't see him losing to anyone.

Back