Cormier vs. Jones 2 announced! Thoughts ?

HunterBuusta

Stand and bang bro!
@Orange
Reaction score
Who is ready for it ? I've been waiting for an announcement in a bit. Gotta say I am pretty excited. Loved the first fight and ready to see them go again since DC has some seasoning for 5 round fights. Not sure who will win, even though I am sure loads will say Jones since he got into shape. I'd agree in some aspects. Anyone else wonder how it'll go? Blow out and win to the ex-champ (who never really stopped being champ), or any love for DC who has more experience now then he did before ?

Figure we'll get a similar result to the first fight.

Wrestlers like Cormier have been figured out in the last UFC

MMA is so different right now.

Figure we'll get a similar result to the first fight.

I know that rematches often go completely differently. But for this particular fight I agree with your sentiment that it will play out much like the first.

What's the point? Cormier is just going to get humiliated again. But even worse this time because Jon juiced on his time off. Wise man Jones.

I think DC puts up a better fight, and gives Jon his first legit loss. . .

ROFL... jk.

i am pretty excited honestly. I don't feel like it can disappoint. and i've become quite a fan of trollish jones

About time for it to be announced.
DC's about to get his retirement party.

Man just no love for the current champ man.. I feel like it is going to be a good overall Pay-Per-View and fight in general. I think DC can put in work. He did good the first fight, I don't know where the talk of embarrassment is coming from ? He just couldn't lay on him and grind like he wanted, but he stuck and kept the distance closed. And retirement, I think that is happening for DC win or lose haha he's getting old and its showing. Scratch that he's been old :p still love him though.

Both fighters are going to be handicapped a reasonable amount by the lack of IV fluids. DC with the kidney problems and hard cut to 205 before the new policy, and Jones after spending a year putting on a lot of muscle mass.

Jones should not be allowed to fight, much less fir a world title, less than a year after committing a pretty serious crime.

Closer/better, more competitive fight. You can do eeeet, DC.

post-25179-you-can-do-it-all-night-long-g-RsDu.gif

I think DC will surprise him. Time off will have hurt Jones IMO.

I think DC learns from his mistakes and shoots earlier and avoids getting hit with body shots.

DC will win a close decision.

Jones should not be allowed to fight, much less fir a world title, less than a year after committing a pretty serious crime.
:'( waaaaah big meanie criminal is gonna be champion again!

DC gonna break Jon Jones with body strikes. I know DC reads sherdog and follows my threads. You're welcome.

Fight is always boring when we all know the outcome. Jon Jones wins, no one would be $1 on DC

Also Cain is out on injury, so DC can only spar w/ Rockhold. Jon Jones has Jackson/Wink to spar with

I thought it was already announced

Can't wait for Jones to get that phony out of there.

Bones wins again, but DC will at least try to keep it closer in the later rounds of the fight as opposed to kinda just giving those up

Back