Cormier vs. Jones 2 announced! Thoughts ?

Shoots earlier? DC had one forced takedown in round 5 that lasted 2 seconds against Jones. You think DC is magically going to put Jones on his back? You are in for serious disappointment.
yes, he jumped up immediately, and Cormier had to put tremendous energy and time to accomplish it.

Jones should not be allowed to fight, much less fir a world title, less than a year after committing a pretty serious crime.
Not sure if serious...

We'd never have any LHW title fights then.

Shoots earlier? DC had one forced takedown in round 5 that lasted 2 seconds against Jones. You think DC is magically going to put Jones on his back? You are in for serious disappointment.
Well it cant hurt to mix it up, like I said, I think the time off hurts Jones and I think shooting more often might make Jones more hesitant in the stand up and create more openings for DC. I won't be shocked if Jones pulls it off again but I think DC will take advantage of the situation.

I see love for both parties. I don't DC will gas as easily this fight. He really didn't last time they fought until it got past the 3rd. And that brutal body strike Jones landed on DC. But I can see DC winning. I really want him to win, I'd rather Jones move up to HW after this fight regardless. If he stays in LHW after DC win or lose, it would be stupid because the only other person he could fight is Rumble... and I really don't see Rumble beating Jones. I didn't when that was supposed to be the original fight.

Only Cain trained DC has a chance against Jones but now since Cain is out with injury again he wont have that type of training.

Jones is now UberJones...DC will be getting slammed on his head

Back