Media Cormier on Jones being kicked out Gym & Luis Peña being cut

Yeah I dont blame anyone for liking it,but that did me in,Hahaha
My wife and I enjoy a lot of things we shouldn't when we go to the US. We both realize it's silly. We're both suckers for shit we don't get in Canada. For example, there are 'industrial' pierogi at Cicero (ny) and half my meals involve them. Are they great? Nope. Are they great junk food? You bet your ass.

Reactions: HHJ
Huh, never ate at Popeye's here in Syracuse, it's good??! I was never impressed with a popeye's anywhere else but I could believe there is a good one out there, not all fast food joints are made equal - for some reason the best Burger King anywhere is right next to my house
I went to Syracuse once,en route to the boxing hall of fame ceremony in 2013

My wife and I enjoy a lot of things we shouldn't when we go to the US. We both realize it's silly. We're both suckers for shit we don't get in Canada. For example, there are 'industrial' pierogi at Cicero (ny) and half my meals involve them. Are they great? Nope. Are they great junk food? You bet your ass.
Hey man when I go to Montreal,I got to get Poutine.

DC needs to be silent about Jones. He’s been son’d and brutally KO’d by him.

Just like Chael, everything he say’s about Jones comes from the saltiness of those ass whoppings he received.

So when cornier is asked a question in an interview/reporter/whoever, he should say, "I refuse to comment on Jon Jones " That sounds weak and people would shit on him for that too. He can't win whether he doesn't talk, gloats, is respectful lol

So when cornier is asked a question in an interview/reporter/whoever, he should say, "I refuse to comment on Jon Jones " That sounds weak and people would shit on him for that too. He can't win whether he doesn't talk, gloats, is respectful lol
People (some would say LOSERS) in here saying he should shut up before even knowing what he said. They cant stand it.

<36>

Cormier makes some good points and jons probably gonna get mad at him saying truth lol

Sorry, but I disagree.
after over a decade doing coke, weed, drinking.... those were not good reasons to kick him.
Crashing your car on a pregnant woman, hurting her, coming back to pick up weed and running again.... That was nothing.

Sorry, this is NOT just a case of Jon doing something unacceptable.
He did far worse and coach wink did nothing.

This is just Coach wink looking for an out because Jon is not the LHW Champ and his future is uncertain.
That proves coach wink is a spineless greedy coach who does not care about Jon or anyone else but his own self.

DC is a good man, and he tries to be fair. But he misses it by a long margin.

I dunno why the UFC set the precedent when they're never goin to cut (or even punish) Jones.

You would think they'd wanna be a little more sly about it.

It wasn't for any moral reason or any noble intent, but I think the precedent they've set is that no one will be rewarded for this behaviour. Cutting Pena is a punishment, cutting Jones is a reward.

My take is that he should be quiet. He was humbled and humiliated by Jones -- crying in the cage instead of taking his loss like a man. DC won't forget that and Jones current situation has nothing to do with DC.

This is just a Jones enemy piling on -- he's using the soft talk to fake sincerity.

Someone should tell DC, "Young man, be quiet and take a seat."

My take is that he should be quiet. He was humbled and humiliated by Jones -- crying in the cage instead of taking his loss like a man. DC won't forget that and Jones current situation has nothing to do with DC.

This is just a Jones enemy piling on -- he's using the soft talk to fake sincerity.

Someone should tell DC, "Young man, be quiet and take a seat."

That's definitely a take on it. I could see someone saying "Yep, DC won't say anything about Jones. He got beat up and embarrassed. Jones is in his head so much he won't even talk about Jones anymore. Cornier is weak"

Jon Jones could kick nearly everyone ass in this world... the fact that he did kick the ass of a guy who makes his current living being a MMA/UFC personality is completely irrelevant. Like am I following here, only people who could beat up Jon Jones are allowed to comment on his public arrest?

agree 100% with the bits about lying to himself and Jones' garbage he's posted on social media since the incident. Guy is a complete headcase and needs professional help since going off to a multi-year meditation retreat to rewire his brain is probably off the table for someone like Jon Jones

Reactions: HHJ
"jONeS gEts tHe hELp hE nEEDs".

We need to fking ban this expression. Previous to this snowflake era bad eggs got dealt with & there was far less of this sh1t about. Jones has had no end of help & its just served to enable him further. This guys needs punishin,g not "hElp".

"jONeS gEts tHe hELp hE nEEDs".

We need to fking ban this expression. Previous to this snowflake era bad eggs got dealt with & there was far less of this sh1t about. Jones has had no end of help & its just served to enable him further. This guys needs punishin,g not "hElp".
They need to hit his legs

till their like

linguini

For the record I think kicking Jon out of the gym just further hurts Jon.

If jon is going sober he needs something to replace the drinking/smoking. That's a big hole.

Now kicking him out the gym will give him another hole he has to fill. Usually that would push someone into the wrong direction and sabotage his road to recovery.

I dunno why the UFC set the precedent when they're never goin to cut (or even punish) Jones.

You would think they'd wanna be a little more sly about it.
They are DUMB, they think they would look good cutting ties with someone arrested on domestic violence, yet, they do nothing on other guy arrested for the same charge...cause the guy is a star, also this seems to be crossing the barrier between employee and contractor.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back