Media Cormier on Jones being kicked out Gym & Luis Peña being cut

Fuck Jones and fuck Pena

For the record I think kicking Jon out of the gym just further hurts Jon.

If jon is going sober he needs something to replace the drinking/smoking. That's a big hole.

Now kicking him out the gym will give him another hole he has to fill. Usually that would push someone into the wrong direction and sabotage his road to recovery.
Do you really buy that he’s kicked out? They said “suspended” and Winklejohn said only until he “quits drinking.” Jon’s tweet boohooing about disappointing someone he respects just seems like theater. To me, it was a business decision they all made together. They didn’t want the heat so they asked him to lay low basically.

Last edited:
Jon's on fire right now so Winklejohn is just trying to save face in case Jones doesn't get a slap on the wrist. The moment his legal issues are done they will welcome him back like nothing happened

The ufc would never cut jones. They will do everything they can to keep him wrapped up in a contract. They don't want some other org to pick him up.

Dana has no integrity. He will cut some people to make a show but he will never release jones.

Jones is a great fighter but the dude is a pos.

Drama queens are out in force and Cormier is the GOAT Queen.

I like Popeye's, but it may be because I don't have access to it often. Popeye's in Canada is dreadful.
God, I miss Syracuse...

a propos of none of this, i like captain d’s.

dc is one of the last people who should speak from a high horse.

i actually think he could help jones. they both dealt with major personal loss.

If DC was a real man he would invite Jones to AKA with an offer to train and an environment to get his shit together

I used to love popeyes,but I had it once in Maryland,and it was so fuckin greasy,so much that it turned me off and havent ate it in almost 10 yrs
Tried it once in SC and it gave me the shits for 3 days

Reactions: HHJ
If DC was a real man he would invite Jones to AKA with an offer to train and an environment to get his shit together
Lol yeah that's what they should do. Everyone in the world should stop what they are doing and help this guy. That will surely teach him a lesson.

DC would never do that, the guy is too emotional for that. He internalizes the jon fights as if they were more than just that. Jones actually wanted a relationship with DC, but he kind of blusters his way with his anxiety issues.

A real good guy helps others in need, they don’t need to stop what they are doing, they just need to holdout a hand to pick someone up. The truth is DC started the jon jones beef, by playing goody two shoes to jones reign and then getting sensitive when the crowd booed him instead of jones. DC was on his holy crusade to vanquish jones for supposedly Dana, but it did not go his way.

Last edited:
DC would never do that, the guy is too emotional for that. He internalizes the jon fights as if they were more than just that. Jones actually wanted a relationship with DC, but he kind of blusters his way with his anxiety issues.

A real good guy helps others in need, they don’t need to stop what they are doing, they just need to holdout a hand to pick someone up.
You guys are fuckin ridiculous lmao

He's a grown ass man,with more than enough enablers.

Oh u got kicked out of your gym for being an asshole. Finally someone didn't just give u whatever you want? Oh come over here w us. We gotchu.

You guys are fuckin ridiculous lmao

He's a grown ass man,with more than enough enablers.

Nothing about helping someone is enabling them, drug addicts get off drugs by getting help, not by being thrown in prison.

Nothing about helping someone is enabling them, drug addicts get off drugs by getting help, not by being thrown in prison.
And AKA is a Drug rehabilitation centre?

And jackson/wink can't do the same? For reasons?

And AKA is a Drug rehabilitation centre?

And jackson/wink can't do the same? For reasons?

Never said they were, what I said is a real good guy would offer help if someone needed it and that is it and that is not enabling. An enabler would push to enable the behaviour.

If jon is going sober he needs something to replace the drinking/smoking. That's a big hole.

Now kicking him out the gym will give him another hole he has to fill. Usually that would push someone into the wrong direction and sabotage his road to recovery.
Na, bad take. Jones needs a real wake up call. His family leaving him, his gym and ufc leaving him, real jail/prison time. Something is needed to knock him off his course. Saying that we're going to continue to coddle him or he might even get worse is not the solution.

Man that is HIS problem.
He has everything he could ever need and just bites the hand that Feeds. People get tired of being bitten and spat at.

The ufc literally moved an event to a diff venue cos of his bullshit.

Man that is HIS problem.
He has everything he could ever need and just bites the hand that Feeds. People get tired of being bitten and spat at.

I never said it was not

Nothing about jones situation is abnormal, this happens regularly in real life. Jon is in the spot light like most celebs so his issue with substance abuse, behaviour and his anxiety issues are amplified but this is a regular occurrence. Jon has personal issues and he has mentioned he struggles with anxiety and this is his problem but it would not stop me from helping him out as I would any man in his situation.

Thus the difference, and I never stated it was anyone else’s problem.

I never said it was not

Nothing about jones situation is abnormal, this happens regularly in real life. Jon is in the spot light like most celebs so his issue with substance abuse, behaviour and his anxiety issues are amplified but this is a regular occurrence. Jon has personal issues and he has mentioned he struggles with anxiety and this is his problem but it would not stop me from helping him out as I would any man in his situation.

Thus the difference,
"If DC was a real man he'd help Jones,who is the real tragic victim. Fuck whatever Jones did,it's DC who is in the wrong."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back