Media Cormier on Jones being kicked out Gym & Luis Peña being cut

Did he celebrate with 2 Popeye's family buckets instead of his usual 1?
Celebrate what? That Jones faced some repercussions for his actions? DC doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who celebrates others' misfortunes. He seems like a very genuine, good hearted, normal person. He feels emotions and cares for other people and I'm sure he hopes Jon will get the help he needs.

DC makes some good points about Jon's biggest supporters leaving him. We'll see how long they stay gone once Jon starts making them money again. Also DC seems pretty sincere about Jon getting help and not being a waste of space.

Nature Boy CLIFF FLAIR in the building

<20>

Cliffs:
-DC says UFC was correct to cut his teammate Pena,considering the situation.
-Says it's honorable that Winklejohn has stepped away from Jones,and willing to step away from potential money for his beliefs.
-Jones wont get benefit of the doubt,because "we did that too many times."
-its really important that after everything has happened,its telling that Winklejohn has had enough,considering he had his back through all the other things he has done.
-Jones explanations are not good enough,and alot of his allies are falling off. Jones is telling himself so many lies,that he is believing it.
-They gave Pena all the help they could with his problems,and he has to ask himself alot of questions, now,same with Jones.
- Its close to all being done. Great fighter,terrible person.
- Will never be friends but says "man to man,get your shit right"

Celebrate what? That Jones faced some repercussions for his actions? DC doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who celebrates others' misfortunes. He seems like a very genuine, good hearted, normal person. He feels emotions and cares for other people and I'm sure he hopes Jon will get the help he needs.
What repercussions?

I don't like this Oprah, Dr Phil soft voice "let's talk about your problem" crappola.

I'd rather DC just come out and gloat, tell the world that he knew Jones was a Fk Up heading towards a glorious meltdown -- then laugh like Santa Claus whilst drinking a beer. Probably not good for karma, but neither is this.

Honestly, DC should just stop giving Jon any attention at all. Regardless of what he says this is basically what Jon wants.

I don't like this Oprah, Dr Phil soft voice "let's talk about your problem" crappola.

I'd rather DC just come out and gloat, tell the world that he knew Jones was a Fk Up heading towards a glorious meltdown -- then laugh like Santa Claus whilst drinking a beer. Probably not good for karma, but neither is this.
I think this is how he really feels. He doesnt want to be that guy.

Back