Cormier: "Dan Henderson was the strongest man I've ever felt in the octagon"

I love your sweeping generalisations about the strength of sherdog posters.
Can you just for arguments sake post your honest lifting stats and maybe a body pic?

No I don't care about your opinion enough to do that? But yes there are powerlifters in that weight class that could out lift the majority.

Muscle size is just one factor that can effect strength. For example Cns efficiency is another major factor. The ability to fire off the most motor neurons at any given time greatly effects someone level of strength. Someone like Dan with a lifetime of wrestling training probably falls into that category.

I'm not going to go into all the other factors as we'd be here all day. But you could try using the internet for things other than asking guys for random body picks and find out yourself...

Hendo is hard like a fucking badger in his body and acording to many fighters he has a gorilla grip. When someone with extreme grip like Hendo grabs you it is easy to think that the guy is strong in all muscles. I think cormier may be a bit fooled by hendos gorilla grip and hardness in the body.

It is like when you shake hand with an old lumberjack or something and you think, holy shit this guy is strong.

No I don't care about your opinion enough to do that? But yes there are powerlifters in that weight class that could out lift the majority.

Muscle size is just one factor that can effect strength. For example Cns efficiency is another major factor. The ability to fire off the most motor neurons at any given time greatly effects someone level of strength. Someone like Dan with a lifetime of wrestling training probably falls into that category.

I'm not going to go into all the other factors as we'd be here all day. But you could try using the internet for things other than asking guys for random body picks and find out yourself...
I wasn't talking about Dan. I believe he's strong as hell.
I was referring to the part of your post where you said that 125 women would outlift 99.9% of sherdog. I had a feeling you are some scrawny neckbeard talking about shit he doesn't understand and you kinda proven me correct by avoiding the original question.

y u so incredulous, sherdog

hendos right hand...have you heard of it?

method=get&s=shogun-03-24-2014-0-56-19-759.jpg

looks like shogun got kicked by a fucking horse. is it so farfetched that hendo is strong as hell?

then you got the fact that jon dodson seems to have a hell of a lot more punching power than jon jones. its what you do with it..

Hendo should get an honorable mention in UFC rules: no horse punch allowed (yes, by that we mean you, Dan Henderson).

Try snorting JJ's stuff with that nose :icon_lol:

I wasn't talking about Dan. I believe he's strong as hell.
I was referring to the part of your post where you said that 125 women would outlift 99.9% of sherdog. I had a feeling you are some scrawny neckbeard talking about shit he doesn't understand and you kinda proven me correct by avoiding the original question.

Just gave you a detailed reason about factors that affect strength try reading it. I said there are some 125 female powerlifters out there. You must be pretty insecure to let such a statement upset you so much. You can think i'm scrawny if you want, it's the internet anyone can be what they like. Take you for instance, you've clearly decided to be a tough guy on the internet..and we all know what they're like in real life

Just gave you a detailed reason about factors that affect strength try reading it. You must be pretty insecure to let such a statement upset you so much. You can think in scrawny if you want, it's the internet anyone can be what they like. Take you for instance, you've clearly decided to be a tough guy on the internet..and we all know what they're like in real life

So using your logic you must be a real tough guy because you said a 125 girl can outlift you?
I'm not acting tough but if you think a 125 woman is stronger than you, you must be:
1. Puny as fuck
2. Stupid as fuck and know nothing about strength
3. Trolling

Also don't worry i know about that dere CNS strength.

So using your logic you must be a real tough guy because you said a 125 girl can outlift you?
I'm not acting tough but if you think a 125 woman is stronger than you, you must be:
1. Puny as fuck
2. Stupid as fuck and know nothing about strength
3. Trolling

Also don't worry i know about that dere CNS strength.

Dude I never said me but you should probably just check it out yourself instead of having a meltdown.

I'm actually a powerlifter that's how I know. A lot of guys can't deadlift in the 500s or squat in the 400s, so it's a valid point that related to people assuming bigger guys would be stronger than Dan due to their weight class.You've taken a side point I made and had a complete emotional breakdown. I actually feel bad for bringing it up. Forget I said it and try to move on with your life. Or go search this online and further mentally capitulate. Your choice bro

Dude I never said me but you should probably just check it out yourself instead of having a meltdown.

I'm actually a powerlifter that's how I know. A lot of guys can't deadlift in the 500s or squat in the 400s, so he's it's a valid point. You've taken a side point I made and had a complete emotional breakdown. I actually feel bad for bringing it up. Forgot I said it an try to move on with your life. Or go search this online and further mentally capitulate. You're choice bro

Yea keep writing your nicely worded insults i really don't care. You said something stupid just to be edgy and i took the bait. My bad for arguing with shitty 15 year old edgemasters.

...says the man who rag-dolled hendo.

I'm actually a powerlifter that's how I know. A lot of guys can't deadlift in the 500s or squat in the 400s, so it's a valid point that related to people assuming bigger guys would be stronger than Dan due to their weight class.You've taken a side point I made and had a complete emotional breakdown. I actually feel bad for bringing it up. Forget I said it and try to move on with your life. Or go search this online and further mentally capitulate. Your choice bro

hes a troll from bodybuilding misc lulz

Fellow us olympian wrestler.....shocked at those comments- especially the way Dan gave him everything he could handle in their fight.I dont know who looked stronger?

The loss to Bones was so devastating that he's blocked it out of his memory.

I love your sweeping generalisations about the strength of sherdog posters.
Can you just for arguments sake post your honest lifting stats and maybe a body pic?

But mostly a body pic.

Naked.

DC ragdolled Hendo like a child trying get to fight their dad. I can't even comprehend this statement.

He was also by far the lightest guy DC has ever faced in MMA so that would explain him getting tossed whilst still being the strongest guy DC has faced. It's possible Bones ridiculous awesome TDD and knees to the body wearing down DC were what lead to Bones outwrestling him later on in the fight rather than a strength advantage. I thought DC looked the stronger of the the two in the first three rounds(I only gave him round 2 IIRC) before jones wore him out and dominated the last two

Back