Corey Anderson is happy he doesn't have to put any work into himself and still can move up ranks

Rooting for Corey to win the Grand Prix, as not only do I think he is capable of doing so, but him winning makes Jan look better. Bcuz Jan get's disrespected a lot on this forum

Sounds like those same people who think just cause they clock in everyday, that should be enough to get a promotion.

But hey, he got it. I'm happy for him.

I'll go on a limb here, but this boy seems pretty biased against Corey Anderson.

It’s incredibly sad that it’s more profitable for MMA athletes to sit out and put on some sort of act than to actually participate in their sport.

A mutually beneficial situation.

If you’re a top 10 guy who won’t be champion, you might as well be in Bellator and have sponsors and less losses beating up easier competition for more money.

You’ll make a million obliterating PFL.
To be fair Anderson could be champion in the UFC but due to his style he would have to win more fights than more entertaining fighters would. I don't think the odds of him getting a title shot in the UFC or winning are super high cause of his chin but the UFC LHW division has a serious lack of good wrestlers.

Man do you sound stupid here. Let it go.

Why because I laugh at fighters who think they should be handed everything? This is why mighty mouse bitched for years about not getting million dollar pay day. If you can find a way to get that without putting in the work, then that's awesome. Just don't bitch when you can't

In the end his doing what best for his family, UFC did build his career and gave him the platform to showcase his skill. Bellator see potential draw in him in their company hence why they paid him the money. Either way I feel like this what most fighters should see UFC, a platform in which they can build their future career out of.

Lmfao Jiri was a can a year and a half ago now UFC casuals are riding his D. Y'all are pathetic. Y'all show how dumb you are with every passing card. Jiri came in out of Rizin and smashed all these overrated UFC bums quickly y'all had no choice but to start sucking him off. Pathetic.
the-simpsons-pathetic.gif

Jiri has not lost since 2015 (later avenged) and has like an 11 fight finishing streak.. How is this a "can" ?

He may be moving up the ranks faster than most... But until somebody beats the guy it's hard to say much negative about him.

The fights are fun to watch aren't they ?

In the end his doing what best for his family, UFC did build his career and gave him the platform to showcase his skill. Bellator see potential draw in him in their company hence why they paid him the money. Either way I feel like this what most fighters should see UFC, a platform in which they can build their future career out of.

Really that is the best way to go. Use the ufc on your name to get yourself big fights on the A circuit. Can actually make more money that way if you're not gonna be a champion, or even outside of top 10

Why because I laugh at fighters who think they should be handed everything? This is why mighty mouse bitched for years about not getting million dollar pay day. If you can find a way to get that without putting in the work, then that's awesome. Just don't bitch when you can't
MM didn't want to fight Tj and ducked up to fight Ray Borg because he was affraid Tj couldn't make 125.

If he really wanted to be popular he could have tried to promote himself better but no he didn't try and it nearly killed the division

Jiri has not lost since 2015 (later avenged) and has like an 11 fight finishing streak.. How is this a "can" ?

He may be moving up the ranks faster than most... But until somebody beats the guy it's hard to say much negative about him.

The fights are fun to watch aren't they ?
In 2 fights in the ufc he gave more excitement to the fans than Corey did his entire career.
Well that's not true Corey is a great "getting koed" artist

Way to misconstrue his statement. He’s just saying that’s he’s better compensated for his efforts now in Bellator. No where does he say that he’s stopped putting effort into his training or career.

You can’t really fault the man for seeking greener pastures. I thought Ngannou was a complainer until I read he only got 58k for beating Stipe. Yes, the UFC is the biggest stage in MMA but is it really worth it to put in all that hard work to get paid peanuts?

Lmfao Jiri was a can a year and a half ago now UFC casuals are riding his D. Y'all are pathetic. Y'all show how dumb you are with every passing card. Jiri came in out of Rizin and smashed all these overrated UFC bums quickly y'all had no choice but to start sucking him off. Pathetic.
the-simpsons-pathetic.gif
Hey, why don't you just call every Sherdogger pathetic, when really it's a few posters not the whole fucking forum.

Take your salty ass complaining and fuck off. And quit saying y'all, you sound like an uneducated hick.

Hey, why don't you just call every Sherdogger pathetic, when really it's a few posters not the whole fucking forum.

Take your salty ass complaining and fuck off. And quit saying y'all, you sound like an uneducated hick.
You act like I give a shit what you have to say goofy
giphy.gif

Good for him. It won’t work that way for everyone. But happy for him.

Good for him, but we all know why he got that dough.

if youre paying a blanket like corey anderson that much you deserve to go out of business.

Combate was smarter than that. Combate's feeder league (bellator) wasnt.

Back