Corey Anderson is happy he doesn't have to put any work into himself and still can move up ranks

STFU, noob/casual.

You could make the same point without being a disrespectful asshole towards Glover. Terrible post. Shame on you.
Glover is a punching bag I don't see what the big deal is? If he was in Bellator you same UFC casuals would be calling him a can. But he's a "legend" cause he's in UFC lol. UFC casuals are comedy

You’re seriously trying to flame someone for taking a higher paying job to better provide for his family?

It should be fucking embarrassing that professional athletes in the ufc, top 10 ranked none the less, have to have working spouses to pay the bills

if youre paying a blanket like corey anderson that much you deserve to go out of business.

Combate was smarter than that. Combate's feeder league (bellator) wasnt.
To be fair, there is not a big pool of recognizable names in the LHW division free market. Bellator always has to pick up scraps from big brother UFC or find a prospect.

How do you know he won't be champ? Jan was a "can" 3 years ago now he's the champ cause UFC LHW is garbage! Anything can happen in mma. Corey is 31 years old at LHW he's younger than everyone but Jiri and Nemkov. What a joke. Fucking punching bags like Glover and Anthony Smith fought for the belt and Corey Anderson wouldn't be able to? Easier competition? LOL. Pathetic. Truly.

Regardless of what will happen, Corey will never be champ.

Lmfao Jiri was a can a year and a half ago now UFC casuals are riding his D. Y'all are pathetic. Y'all show how dumb you are with every passing card. Jiri came in out of Rizin and smashed all these overrated UFC bums quickly y'all had no choice but to start sucking him off. Pathetic.
the-simpsons-pathetic.gif
lol be quiet you sad as fuck bellabum shill, always talking about bellators LHW division when 4 of the top 5 LHW’s in bellator are from the UFC LOL.

UFC will always be the A league, get over it.

Last edited:
He has 4 KO losses but he also has wins over BOTH of the guys fighting for the UFC title next
And Jan beat him soundly in the rematch. Whatcha getting at here? He can squeak out some forgettable performances and get violently KO'd otherwise?

And Jan beat him soundly in the rematch. Whatcha getting at here? He can squeak out some forgettable performances and get violently KO'd otherwise?

im getting at Corey being a top 3-5 fighter. Like Curtis Blaydes. He gets KO’d a bit too.

That’s all that matters. He’s no joke.

im getting at Corey being a top 3-5 fighter. Like Curtis Blaydes.

That’s all that matters. He’s no joke.
I don't think Corey is. Top ten or fifteen? Sure. I think a lot of the later success was right place and right time. A couple of decisions went his way that shouldn't have and landed a couple of shots that changed the course of the fights.

Curtis on the other hand is 100% one of the most talented fighters at Heavyweight.

Exactly. He doesn't want to put any work into himself. Thing is, to just do that, you better be one hell of an exciting fighter. And that's not corey
Maybe he does not want prostitute by portraying himself as a fake person.

I can respect that.

Maybe you could watch pro wrestling instead.

Maybe he does not want prostitute by portraying himself as a fake person.

I can respect that.

Maybe you could watch pro wrestling instead.

Or I'm just not a fan or Corey's fighting? You want to be that kind of fighter, you better deliver like it. Corey is just not that kind of fighter. He is 100% on pay we can all agree there, but he hates that this is also entertainment. But I'm glad he has found a way around it. I hope all do that so the ones who don't want to put in that kind of work and effort, can find the loophole. Hope many more follow Corey in finding it

Bellator has a really good LHW division, there's no getting around that.

So he's getting paid and having to earn it, too.

Or I'm just not a fan or Corey's fighting? You want to be that kind of fighter, you better deliver like it. Corey is just not that kind of fighter. He is 100% on pay we can all agree there, but he hates that this is also entertainment. But I'm glad he has found a way around it. I hope all do that so the ones who don't want to put in that kind of work and effort, can find the loophole. Hope many more follow Corey in finding it
Loophole? Dude was top 5 for fucks sake.

I really hope Glover wins 2 weeks from now. That would be fucking hilarious. Glover is the LHW punching bag and if he got the belt it would cement Bellator has the better LHW division.
Dude there is a solid chance Glover wins the title. I like Jan but he is definitely on the downside of his career.

And it shows, dude has as much personality and charisma as a recycling bin. But good for him if he's making banks with Bellator. He's just not that good of a fighter to ever be a UFC champ, and it seems that belt is less and less the main goal these days.

It isn't a shocking statement considering the UFC's first started paying him like 25k early on. According to the interweb Corey made around 900k in his UFC career.

Back