• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cop who slaughtered Eric Garner sues NYPD

This seems like it would be common sense, but for some reason it's not to cops.
I watch these videos of cops subduing people, and it's like literally 3 200+ lb guys with their knees and full weight holding a guy down face first on asphalt.
Common sense kind of dictates that it'd be difficult to breathe or stay calm with that much pressure laid on you..now if the person has asthma or some kind of other medical condition, the potential for shit to get deadly quickly escalates.
Once the guy is in cuffs and on the ground what is the great danger he poses where you and 4 other able bodied people can't watch the guy?
Well for one don't be a piece of shit and get arrested for committing crime and you can avoid all that colorful stuff you just posted.

Well for one don't be a piece of shit and get arrested for committing crime and you can avoid all that colorful stuff you just posted.

If you think that the way police handle trivial matters like this is ok then I don't know what kind of American you call yourself. A guy died over some cigarettes. Shouldn't of ever escalated to that point, and there is no bullshit you can say that justified the results unless Garner had pulled a gun or some other weapon.

There's plenty of boots in places like Russian and China for people like yourself to lick.
<DisgustingHHH>

I follow the law and I've never had a bad run in with the police. I don't have 18 prior arrests like Garner did. I guess I'm just blessed :)

Back