Cop who arrested Chapo's son executed, shot 155 times

And nobody is going to do anything about it. The Mexican government is allowing these guys to control the country. They even killed American women and children, setting them on fire.

Nobody can do anything about it.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/cop-who-arrested-el-chapos-20834308

Bro ain't you seen sicario? Us government =Mexican government =Mexican police = Mexican cartels. There's no difference really just, different people but shared money

They need a Duterte. Relax gun control and legalize vigilanteism. Reward people for every cartel member killed and info as to who works for cartels
If he could pay police and civilians more than the cartels maybe, good luck with that lol

Just like the Epstein incident, posters are too quick to form judgments.

This could have been a suicide, guys. We shouldn't rule that out.

What is your response to the US now arresting Chapo and trying to dismantle the Sinaloan cartel?

We can argue about ethics but this isn’t the first time we’ve backed an enemy to knock out another enemy. Ronald Reagan the Iran hardliners had the CIA sell weapons to them so that they can fund the Contras (who also trafficked drugs which we knew about)

It’s not like we were friends to Iran but we did assist them at a moment where they were public enemy #1.

I do not condone this, I think all drugs should be legalized and regulated, however I don’t like it when people try to frame it like the government is actually selling dope or encouraging people to for no reason

I saw a lot of people clamoring for war against the cartel after the family getting killed. This kind of shitmeould spill over the border for sure if we did.

I don’t like the Mexican president from what I have learned of him but this was happening prior to his presidency, wasn’t it?

@Rod1

I know Mexican officers and even the military were hiding their face because of fear of retaliation
It was. But AMLO's ‘hugs instead of bullets’ cartel policy has been a total failure.
Its results so far: more than 33,000 dead in the first eleven months of his administration. That’s almost twice the rate recorded under the previous two governments.
Who would have thought :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I saw a lot of people clamoring for war against the cartel after the family getting killed. This kind of shitmeould spill over the border for sure if we did.
I mean... San Diego and the Recon school is right there.... live target practice?

At what point does the world as a whole declare that Mexico is essentially either a failed state or a Narco state?

How many times would you need to reload to do this?

Google "Cartel Funkytown" and tell me we should have no borders

We already have cartel members inside the US. The difference is that Mexico can only solve 1 in 20 murders and is far more easily corrupted than the US. We’re not going to have El Paso turn into Sinaloa

And nobody is going to do anything about it. The Mexican government is allowing these guys to control the country. They even killed American women and children, setting them on fire.
Nobody can do anything about it.
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/cop-who-arrested-el-chapos-20834308

WTF are you talking about, this whole event was revenge for people "doing something about it."

Chapo and his son are still in f-ing jail, and they will remain there. There's nothing the cartels can do about that, they are just throwing a tantrum because they're losing.

If they're using like a PKM or RPK... just two guys with full belts and they'd still have 45 rounds left over.

Not surprising considering that Mexico has 5 of the top 10(including #1) most dangerous cities in the world.

But yeah. :rolleyes:

007b.png
More like:
Screenshot_20191108-082926_1.jpg

can you give brief summary of it? I have seen others mention it, but I don't want to see the actual video.

Chapo and his son are still in f-ing jail, and they will remain there.

I thought they released him?

Add another 15 feet to the wall. That'll work!

Well, considering all the ways you could be killed by Mexican cartels, being shot 150 times isn't a bad way to go.

The cop and son murder video, along with the funky town video, are the two worst pieces of internet gore I've ever seen, and I'm sure there are way worse ones that didn't get filmed. I get why even good cops don't want to cross the cartels.
I agree, getting shot is not a bad way to go if the cartels are out for revenge. Whats the cop and son video, do I even want to know?

Back