Cop who arrested Chapo's son executed, shot 155 times

Weird that the driver was also one of the shooters. Cop had zero chance, that sucks.

We have got to build that wall.

Well, considering all the ways you could be killed by Mexican cartels, being shot 150 times isn't a bad way to go.

The cop and son murder video, along with the funky town video, are the two worst pieces of internet gore I've ever seen, and I'm sure there are way worse ones that didn't get filmed. I get why even good cops don't want to cross the cartels.

Last edited:
In b4 War Room

BTW. They should have executed Chapo's son right there when they found him. Fuck cartels.

I feel bad for all the honest mexicans out there trying to make it right. That country is under the control of the worst people.

This was in war room first lol

Now its here lmao

What was that he pulled up too? Looked like a bar or cheap strip joint.

So are ours... they're called "politicians".

I'm sure there are plenty of American politicians that couldn't care less about anyone but themselves and have zero problem with people dieing if it benefits them in some way.

When they start hanging the bodies of their enemies (that have had their dick cut off and shoved up their ass) from overpasses, let me know.

Until then, they're not even remotely close to the same level of evil.

Fuck. That's some movie shit that even then would come across as cheesy and over the top

Time to clean house in our shoes.

Back