Cop who arrested Chapo's son executed, shot 155 times

They need a Duterte. Relax gun control and legalize vigilanteism. Reward people for every cartel member killed and info as to who works for cartels

Man, how do you stop them? I don't think the demand for drugs will ever go away and legalizing hard drugs are not a good thing. Maybe a gangster squad type unit where they basically kill them off might work.

Madness, mass corruption. Some of the worst traits humanity has to offer. They need help, but even their President is too powerless to ask for it. Miserable situation.

Somehow, this is Trumps fault.

It kind of is actually. The US should have occupied that country and imposed martial law by now. Bring home all troops from around the world and send them all to Mexico.

Wipe out the cartels and restore order.

Some countries just need to be purged. Mexico offers nothing to the World. Get rid of all the fresh water and make them drink bleach.

This is nonsense. The Revenant was awesome.

190adc16cf9706287dba21046b3ea29f.jpg

So was Birdman.

maxresdefault.jpg

Don’t genocide some of my favorite directors plz

000_dm_apw11070.7336a143310.original.jpg

America should just annex Mexico.... wipe out all of the dreck and give them a fresh start.

they force the police to release chapo's son then kill one of the cops who arrested him .. mexican police = cucked

Another victim of López Obrador failed policies.
I don’t like the Mexican president from what I have learned of him but this was happening prior to his presidency, wasn’t it?

@Rod1

I know Mexican officers and even the military were hiding their face because of fear of retaliation

The police and military need to have a shoot on site edict with the cartel. No questions, just lead. If we have to work out a deal with the Mexican government to send some Seals or some other Special Ops down there to help wipe them out, so be it.

They need a Duterte. Relax gun control and legalize vigilanteism. Reward people for every cartel member killed and info as to who works for cartels

I do wonder how effective duterte would be against these cartels .. would be an interesting battle

Who didn't see this coming, those cops should've watched NARCOS on Netflix.....

And nobody is going to do anything about it. The Mexican government is allowing these guys to control the country. They even killed American women and children, setting them on fire.

Nobody can do anything about it.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/cop-who-arrested-el-chapos-20834308
You mean the US government
An investigation by El Universal found that between the years 2000 and 2012, the U.S. government had an arrangement with Mexico's Sinaloa drug cartel that allowed the organization to smuggle billions of dollars of drugs while Sinaloa provided information on rival cartels.

Sinaloa, led by Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman, supplies 80% of the drugs entering the Chicago area and has a presence in cities across the U.S.

There have long been allegations that Guzman, considered to be "the world's most powerful drug trafficker," coordinates with American authorities.

But the El Universal investigation is the first to publish court documents that include corroborating testimony from a DEA agent and a Justice Department official.

The written statements were made to the U.S. District Court in Chicago in relation to the arrest of Jesus Vicente Zambada-Niebla, the son of Sinaloa leader Ismael "El Mayo" Zambada and allegedly the Sinaloa cartel's "logistics coordinator."

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-us-government-and-the-sinaloa-cartel-2014-1

I’m supposed to vacation in Playa Del Carmen next month. I’ve heard the resorts are usually pretty safe but between this whole fiasco and the Mormon women & children being murdered, my wife is getting real nervous. Playa Del Carmen is super far from the US/Mexico border and Sinaloa but she wants to cancel the trip.

It kind of is actually. The US should have occupied that country and imposed martial law by now. Bring home all troops from around the world and send them all to Mexico.

Wipe out the cartels and restore order.
Hahaha, I know this isn’t a super serious post but that is the recipe for allowing leftists to get into office. People still believe we were in Iraq and Afghanistan for resources even though American companies have small stakes in Iraq and virtually no presence in Afghanistan.

I could just see it: Evil Yanquis came in to steal Mexico’s resources! Just look at how Mexico elected a leftist in response to Trump.

Back