Convince me why Vitor loses to Bisping.

Bisping is a better fighter than Vitor, and barring Vitor catching him and finishing him (which definitely could happen) Bisping will wear him down and possibly finish him.

Well, we can't convince you. You've got your mind made up. So, what was the point of this thread?

Vitor doesn't land the big left.. Bisping outpaces him late in the fight..

Vitors weight cut is gonna be a huge factor imo. Bulking up for Bones and coming back down again at his age could put a big strain on his body before he even steps in the octagon. With all that said i say Vitor clips him for the tko within 2

gets outpointed

He's been taken down in last 2 fights rather easily. Bisping has tremendously improved wrestling, he takes him down in the first. Then he proceeds to dance around him and tire him out with a relentless pace in 2nd and 3rd. That being said, I'm really hoping for Belfort to KTFO him.

Great way to start the new year! I can't decide who wins this one! A striker vs striker fight. And not just any strikers: viror the phenom, with his long career vs the count, the brit boxer with jabs,crosses for days.

I have given up predictions of choosing a winner and just want to watch the fight:icon_chee

Just knowing that this fight gets him the close to Anderson will be a big boost.

how the hell is bisping the favorite? this is free money.

Bisping is like Shogun, an awesome striker but now relys on that one shot, even though they have an arsenal of combos.

As for Bisping, he doesn't have this one shot, so he'll be in and out all night, wearing Vitor down for a decision.

Vitor can clip him and hurt him for sure, but I think Bisping takes this fight by using his intelligence, avoiding Vitors power, and his jiu jitsu.

Vitor is past his prime, slower, and overrated. Bisping is quick, good striking, takedowns, and in his prime.

BISPING UD.

I thought Vitor was the favorite. Anyhow , Vitor has this. 1st round TKO/KO.

Bisping was out struck by Dan Henderson you guys... I'm not saying that Dan is horrible but if I'm remembering right Dan won the first round on the feet and then clobbered him and he is a pretty one dimensional striker (he loads up and tries to wade in). I'm not saying that Bisping isn't better now but I do think Vitor is more dangerous on the feet than Henderson because he is faster and a bit more varied.

Vitor (with much respect) must be sacrificed so that I may witness the Count consumed by the Spider.

Bisping is like Shogun, an awesome striker but now relys on that one shot, even though they have an arsenal of combos.

As for Bisping, he doesn't have this one shot, so he'll be in and out all night, wearing Vitor down for a decision.

Vitor can clip him and hurt him for sure, but I think Bisping takes this fight by using his intelligence, avoiding Vitors power, and his jiu jitsu.

Don't you EVER and I mean EVER say Shogun and Bisping are alike in reference to their standup

Insert Kyle's mom whawhawhaaaaaaaat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back