Convince me why Vitor loses to Bisping.

Vitor will gas a Bisping will jab and run to a victory.

I would love to see Vitor win, Bisping has no top ten wins and i think the UFC gave him the easiest road to a title shot.

HUH.gif

Yeah just 18 fights over about 7 years and he waltzes right into a title fight.

That's why he loses. Deal with it and watch it happen.

I actually think Vitor is a terrible match up for Bisping as are most one shot ko guys.

Bisping doesn't have the greatest chin and he gets hit in fights, they aren't a good combination when you are relying on winning a decision or trying to wear the other guy down. If Bisping is indeed the favourite there is plenty of money to be won!

If Bisping uses his footwork and keeps his distance, he could win but if he gets into a firefight with Vitor then Bisping will be unconscious on the floor.

Bisping can win via dec using a mix of takedowns and jab and stay on the bike for 5 rounds. I actually think Belfort has a great chance of a early TKO so im leaning towards Belfort...

One thing is for sure, if Bisping gets clipped like he did against Brian Stann I think Vitor will finish it.

Well now I've heard just about everything.

Staying on your bike the whole time and throwing non committal pitter pat punches does not make someone a better striker than Vitor Fu$%*ing Belfort. The dude got out struck by Matt Hamill. You have to be joking.

What was that, like 5 years ago? I like Vitor in this fight as well, but that's a poor example, IMO.

Well now I've heard just about everything.

Staying on your bike the whole time and throwing non committal pitter pat punches does not make someone a better striker than Vitor Fu$%*ing Belfort. The dude got out struck by Matt Hamill. You have to be joking.

you really call swinging for the fences and hoping it lands and get a KO good striking?

Pat, Bisping is gonna win bar none. He is faster in pace and strikes, and he will keep the pace up. Vitor is washed up, but not too washed up in my opinion. On a side note Rothwell is going to win his fight that night too. When my predictions come true, come talk to me pat.

I see this match as 50/50, even though I desperately want Bisping to lose because I don't want Andy to waste a fight on that guy. Bisping will likely outpoint Vitor if Vitor doesn't finish him in the earlier rounds.

Again, the smaller glutes will come into play.

Vitor will be the favorite in the first round, his chances decrease dramatically beyond that, and has a very slim chance to win in r3 and beyond.

I don't think you care to be convinced. I'd like to see Vitor win but if he doesn't KO him early, I think he will gas and Bisping will stick and move his way to a decision.

If Bisping wins, I don't mind that so much either. He would be destroyed by Silva. I see no way he could win that fight. AS would have no respect for his punching power. Once he gets the timing down, I think the sandman would come calling for the Count.

Vitor should win as long as he doesn't fold or anything of that sort.

In the last 5 years Belfort has lost to Jones (SUB) and A. Silva (KO). In the last 5 years Bisping has lost to Sonnen (Dec), W. Silva (Dec), Henderson (KO), Evans (DEc). Bisping is the slight favorite going into the fight. I feel Vitor should be the fav. Convince me why Bisping wins.

* Vitor got dominated in the Jones fight except for the near submission
* The fight with Anderson was like a 3min KO
* Bisping could have easily won the Sonnen fight
* Henderson and Evans are former champs in a higher weight class.
Just saying.

Because Vitor is a frontrunner fighter. The moment things don't go his way during a fight, he folds like a cheap suit

against strong wrestlers, lol. Not strikers with no power and a sub par chin.

No point in trying to convince you, as you are obviously welded to Vitor's nuts!

Wow that's a little harsh!

The only way I see Vitor losing is he gasses. However, I still can't imagine that he won't be able to TKO Bisping the 1st. It seem's Bisping's chance would be only to drag the fight all rounds and try to win a Decision. Is this 3 or 5

Vitor takes this by being on another level .

Bisping can't win against the bigger names.

Vitor is coming into this fight hungry after nearly getting the sub against Jon Jones.

Vitor wins in Brazil .

He will finish Bisping .

Vitors weight cut is gonna be a huge factor imo. Bulking up for Bones and coming back down again at his age could put a big strain on his body before he even steps in the octagon. With all that said i say Vitor clips him for the tko within 2

Very good point.

Back