Controlling adrenaline?

Brooklyn BJJ

CW
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I got into minor shuffle over the weekend, at first I was very comfortable but then I felt my leg and arm shacking, it was so bad that to the point I felt like I could not either?

Any ideas how to suppress this?

If You gonna Use to fighting , and You will feel adrenaline rush You gona know You are preper to fight,
All people on the start think that is bad but realy that is big plus.
Never don't show You anger , anger make You weak, be calm always

That just means you're excited. Stop fighting it and just let go.

Well I just felt light, too light to be comfortable to strike. I doubt I could have thrown a good jab at that moment.

I got into minor shuffle over the weekend, at first I was very comfortable but then I felt my leg and arm shacking, it was so bad that to the point I felt like I could not either?

Any ideas how to suppress this?

Breath correctly. I bet you were holding your breath at times. Most ppl do when they are excited.

fight and you get used to it. I dont get adrenaline during sparring, i dont think alot of peopel do actually. But i might get it during competition. I do think its a matter of experience though. Like fear, adrenaline can work for you, or it can completely cause you to combust. By that i mean blow your wad and gas in a matter of seconds. Not to mention it gives you the jitters similar to what caffeine does. That nervous energy causes you to gas quickly.

So just keept fighting and keep relaxing lols.

Like stand up said. You gotta breathe.

fight and you get used to it. I dont get adrenaline during sparring, i dont think alot of peopel do actually. But i might get it during competition. I do think its a matter of experience though. Like fear, adrenaline can work for you, or it can completely cause you to combust. By that i mean blow your wad and gas in a matter of seconds. Not to mention it gives you the jitters similar to what caffeine does. That nervous energy causes you to gas quickly.

So just keept fighting and keep relaxing lols.

Like stand up said. You gotta breathe.

Yes, it felt like caffeine.. you nailed it. The other dude had about 10 people with him and he was jumping around but did not touch me.

I was fine at first and actually maintained MT stance but then I started getting that rush you speak of and kinda backed out (plus I was kinda put off that if I got knocked out I would probably be stomped on by everybody, lol).

Is there a way to bring adrenaline up via supplement so you can experience it in gym not into situations like this?

Yes, it felt like caffeine.. you nailed it. The other dude had about 10 people with him and he was jumping around but did not touch me.

I was fine at first and actually maintained MT stance but then I started getting that rush you speak of and kinda backed out (plus I was kinda put off that if I got knocked out I would probably be stomped on by everybody, lol).

Is there a way to bring adrenaline up via supplement so you can experience it in gym not into situations like this?

lol you got it reversed. The gym is where you dont want it. As for the street, thats what its meant for. Ever heard of the fight or flight response? Adrenaline induces that survival mechanism in humans. It allows you to either fight whoevers threatehnign your life tooth or nail or it allows you to flee like a chicken on crack. In your case, fleeing from 10 people would have guranteed your survival, at least for the time being.

I'd agree with rabbit. Adrenaline kills your gameplan. I always say it's better to fight with a clear head. You should always be thinking. Know what you are going to do. Over-hyped on adrenaline, you do without thinking. Makes you do stupid things.

I don't want to 'fight' in the gym while on adrenaline, I wanted to up my levels and try to get used to it so if thats possible. (No I don't want to randomly get into street fights until i'm used to it)

I don't want to 'fight' in the gym while on adrenaline, I wanted to up my levels and try to get used to it so if thats possible. (No I don't want to randomly get into street fights until i'm used to it)

hah. supplements. its called meth..

hah. supplements. its called meth..

Lol, just spoke to my friend who works in science lab.

You can inject it but you can't get it because its heavily controlled for hospital forms and can stop your heart if you OD. I think I will pass.

I have found that once the fight has commenced it no longer an issue. It is the moments prior to the fight that it can paralyze you and wear you out. If the fight is not avoidable strike first and get it over with.

(No I don't want to randomly get into street fights until i'm used to it)'

Did you just say that you want to get into random street fights once you train up? What are you a thug or something? Attitude like this brings bad image onto combat sports

(No I don't want to randomly get into street fights until i'm used to it)'

Did you just say that you want to get into random street fights once you train up? What are you a thug or something? Attitude like this brings bad image onto combat sports

No. Are you looking for something in this thread? You have 0 constructive posts, GTFO noob.

Just get really drunk before you fight, you'll won't feel scared at all, you'll probably get beat up but you wont be scared.

Do other things that spike your adrenaline.

It doesn't have to be altercations to bring on adrenaline, if you just want to get used to it.

Cliff jumping,
Sky diving.
well hights in general.

find somthing constructive that gives you the same feeling. I am a firefighter in a small town. It really gets you shaking when headed to a car accident on a 80mph highway, or a cardic arrest.

Back