Contender Series: Week 9

This fourth fight just have FDGTD as 2nd last leg of parlay, neither have gone distance and bad blood at weigh ins.

Makes sense, but that +600 was ridiculous odds for KO. If I had that available woulda played that but just went with ITD. Nice cash on round 1!
Well that's another thing, I usually never have those available since Bet365 only just released them like 2 weeks ago haha. I am happy I can even play anything other than ML. Like wise man good job today

Well that's another thing, I usually never have those available since Bet365 only just released them like 2 weeks ago haha. I am happy I can even play anything other than ML. Like wise man good job today
Oh yeah I forgot you're b365 like me lol, we don't have the luxury of those specific odds. Honestly I was eyeing that round 1 prop too but didn't pull trigger for w/e reason, even without eye poke englund was getting lit up so it was prob inevitable. Good stuff and I'm quite pleased too with these prop offerings that have come recently.

Kahlon getting exposed as a 16-0 can crusher

lots of bad blood here, would be biggest shock of card to me if this went distance when neither guy ever has to begin with lol.

FDGTD was the biggest lock of this card to me, going to be mad if parlay busts and first loss comes from this fight going the distance lol.

FDGTD was the biggest lock of this card to me, going to be mad if parlay busts and first loss comes from this fight going the distance lol.

Yep looking like it's going to distance at this point no doubt.

Back