Contender Series: Week 9

Placed - SingleRisk $ 50.00 / To Win $ 500.00 / Odds +1000
  • Round Betting - 3 Rounds10/26/21
    Javid Basharat in Round 3 (+1000)Javid Basharat vs Oron Kahlon(Bout) Round Betting - 3 RoundsBoth must fight for actionUFC/MMA - Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series - Season 5 - Week 9 Oct 26, 2021 08:25 PM CDT

kahlon absolutley sucked, who was the guy here raving about him?

Honestly this was the best thing that could have happened. 14 mins of punishment before tapping this bitch.

Placed - SingleRisk $ 50.00 / To Win $ 500.00 / Odds +1000
  • Round Betting - 3 Rounds10/26/21
    Javid Basharat in Round 3 (+1000)Javid Basharat vs Oron Kahlon(Bout) Round Betting - 3 RoundsBoth must fight for actionUFC/MMA - Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series - Season 5 - Week 9 Oct 26, 2021 08:25 PM CDT
Big!!!

kahlon absolutley sucked, who was the guy here raving about him?

Idk who but Kahlon definitely got exposed as a can crusher within the first 5 minutes of the fight imo

Yeah I argued the other way a few pages back.

But at the end of the day, I'm not going to tag or talk shit to someone for having a bad read.

I took Xie after all.
And I took Englund, shitty officiating aside, he didn't seem to have an answer gor anything Manuel brought on the feet.

Just need Quiñonez and Gad to win now to get out of red.

Yeah I argued the other way a few pages back.

But at the end of the day, I'm not going to tag or talk shit to someone for having a bad read.

I took Xie after all.
yeah i dont mind if people are wrong. but he was talking about Kahlon as if he was the next coming of jesus....

And I took Englund, shitty officiating aside, he didn't seem to have an answer gor anything Manuel brought on the feet.

Just need Quiñonez and Gad to win now to get out of red.

Quinonez is solid, but I couldn't find ANY tape on Xiao. 1 shitty quality lackluster fight, but that's it.

Quinonez should definitely win, he tends to fall off in the middle of r2 though. But for all I know Xiao has even worse cardio.

On the first page...Kahlon "has 6 black belts. Karate, Jits, Judo and 'Survivor' which is Isreali martial arts lol. Also a master in Capoera and a coach. Haven't found the others, but you can tell he is very calm in there."

Back