Contender Series: Week 9

Got won't go distance @-250 to close some parlays, hedged out though so it's a good night for me either way :)

Where the fuck is Gianni getting these lines, o1.5 is -135 for me

Man, I'd be up so much if Englund was more durable/Herb wasn't senile. As it stands I made up for it with Olivier ML and the Quiñonez/Gadzhi/Basharat parlay.

Those were the first two bets I made, so if I had just called it then I'd also be up more. Ah well. Overall it was a fun card and had some good spots, looking forward to PFL and the PPV afterwards.

Xie 750 to win 387
Torres RD1 100 to win 450
Torres/Englund Finish 500 to win 222
Oron 250 to win 360

Oron O1.5 + Main Event Finish 250 to win 359
Xiao 50

It did feel like this one was going to be sweaty, shame about Bin could have been a solid one again

Another perfect DWCS card for me. Just wish I didn't get cold feet on fading Kahlon and pass on the fight.

Sad that next week is gonna be the last of the season. I've literally been ignoring UFC cards for this, been way more profitable.

Chinese fighters went 0-3 tonight, and 0-4 on the card a few months ago.

The Chinese UFC PI needs to start feeding them some acai

I've been fading Chinese fighters throughout this thing but look out for Zhifa Shang on next week's card. Probably the best Chinese fighter this season. Got a tough opponent though

I've been fading Chinese fighters throughout this thing but look out for Zhifa Shang on next week's card. Probably the best Chinese fighter this season. Got a tough opponent though
he is a +240 underdog

he is a +240 underdog

Yeah justified imo. He got a tough draw, Puerta's a control-heavy wrestler with vast experience and would prob already be in the UFC if he wasn't so boring. Shang's faced his share of good wrestlers with some good success though so we'll see what happens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back