Conservatives butthurt at men not being "manly"

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
These idiots think men should be out there all muscular while women stay and home cooking dinner.

Ben Shapiro is saying its socially defined by roles, but the role of men and women are nowadays blurred.
More women leaders, women making more $$$ than men. Should they be taught to be "masculine" as well?

Are they gonna be butthurt when a woman firefighter saves their life?

Last edited:
Harry Styles in a dress is still 10 times more manly than whatever the f this is:

5e86e8fc2400007901d562b6.jpeg

but the role of men and women are nowadays blurred.

Not really given that all the crushes of your life are getting railed by a sports playing Jock as you read this.

See they all wants a man to fuck em not for you to spill you soy on her lap as you complain about making to many lattes after a long day at Starbucks.

Damn that rich liberal is so progressive. I bet the diameter of the dildo that pegs thee (personal pronoun?) is Yuge... Yuge!

Harry Styles in a dress is still 10 times more manly than whatever the f this is:

5e86e8fc2400007901d562b6.jpeg
Well shit. Rachel Maddow and Kushner have never been in the same room at the same time...
<TheWire1>

Just another example of how the right is for "freedom" to be left alone and make personal choices right up until they don't like how you use your freedom, then your personal choice is going to destroy the republic. Snowflake.

Right Wing Militia Larpers
dGuDrAyuuuzJeKmjdg9-A3IyfFaXYkhXzHL03SlCXzw.jpg

Pentacostal tongue speakers
1*2WP_t3G6iDv4-3RSYf7ZIg.jpeg

My god, that fat militia guy. His feet are hilarious, remind me of how babies look when standing up. LOL.

Nice deflect
DceSSJ_XkAA_5x6.jpg

e20f78ee41d6dd2486949a5cf7c69d65.jpg

A. You guys worship a man in a bra and corset

B. I thought Hollywood was ruled by teh libs. Lotta hot chicks in Hollywood the 4channer you got that meme off forgot.........

C. LOL at Ann Coulter being included on a hot list with Michele Bachmann.

Back