Conservatives butthurt at men not being "manly"

Real men
DxCxZtVU0AE17dq.jpg

R9XbYchx-JiqIBdW.jpg

giphy-3.gif

D1EMotxWsAA8gfK.jpg

America_Protests_Antifa_Lawsuit_38826.jpg
Lol at the first pick like damn bro you couldn’t find some all black air monarchs. No one likes a penny pinching larper.
61JiTAo1HWL._AC_UL1167_.jpg

Lol at the first pick like damn bro you couldn’t find some all black air monarchs. No one likes a penny pinching larper.
61JiTAo1HWL._AC_UL1167_.jpg

If he completed the ensemble with those sweet kicks, he'd morph into Metatron at first, then into a super haggard grandma.

So, basically what he is now, minus the Metatron bit.

It's funny how pointing out it's super abnormal for men to wear dresses became controversial

Meh, people in countless countries dress like genies, and Dennis Rodman was the rebounding king when he was in wedding dresses........

"to suppress a truth is to give it force beyond endurance"

Being manly consists of a few things:
1) Being more self-sufficient, less reliant on others
2) Ability to fight in any situation, hand to hand combat, with melee weapons and with firearms
3) Being stoic and not being hedonistic

We've been brainwashed to think things like expensive cars and beer is manly, when in fact they are the exact opposite of manliness.

Be men.... Wahhhh #metoo.

The system is so anti male that it makes it very hard to be a manly man.

Men get screwed over in marriage, in custody battles, in disputes, a false rape or sexual assault case ruins a man's life while most women face no repercussions for making them.

Men get screwed for being men.

I don't think politics typically attract high testosterone men on either side of the spectrum.

I would have to agree. All male politicians in my area con or lib look like soy boys who couldnt fight their way out of a wet rice bag with a chainsaw. Couldnt even start the chainsaw probably.

Ben Shapiro has never even made his wife orgasm before. Who on earth would ever listen to him about being a mans man.

He’s a complete wimp with high pitched pre puberty voice
1. He could probably beat your ass
2. Even if he is a wimp, doesn’t make what he’s saying less true
3. He could probably beat your ass

Some things about "manhood" remain fixed, others are more malleable.

Even the "dress-wearing" is not really a fixed part of manhood, as many of the toughest SOBs in history wore dresses, because it was customary at the time.

What remains "fixed", though, is that no man, in any time, tries to actively emulate the adopted behaviours or clothing of the opposite gender, unless they identify with that gender to a significant degree. The Greek wouldn't have worn togas and the Scots wouldn't have worn kilts, if they were associated as women's clothing, and so forth. Neither should a man today wear a dress, unless they basically want to signal to everyone else that they've got some issues.

lol. Real men plot to kidnap and kill a female politician. Ben Shapiro talking about masculinity. Hilarious.

I didn't even read this thread, but Candace is married to a lanky twink and Ben Shapiro is 5'3" so both of them should reconsider masculinity.

I didn't even read this thread, but Candace is married to a lanky twink and Ben Shapiro is 5'3" so both of them should reconsider masculinity.
I dislike when women tell me or any other men to act. How about I tell women how to use tampons or how to give birth. Shit I've never done or never will do. However there are platoons of women telling us how to act.

Last edited:
Back