Conservatives butthurt at men not being "manly"

lol
gotten to

go for a run or something to release all your anger

btw Chris Christie called, he wanted me to leave this here so you can comment on his moose knuckle.
rs_634x1024-150604130835-634.Chris-Christie-Wardrobe-Malfunction-Baseball-NYC.ms.060415.jpg
I thought you said fat slobs like him would die to Covid?

I am going to hit a run though.

How's your training going?

These idiots think men should be out there all muscular while women stay and home cooking dinner.

Ben Shapiro is saying its socially defined by roles, but the role of men and women are nowadays blurred.
More women leaders, women making more $$$ than men. Should they be taught to be "masculine" as well?

Are they gonna be butthurt when a woman firefighter saves their life?

Can a woman firefighter even carry a male with all the equipment? Serious question. She finds an unconscious body in a burning building, how does she take him to safety lol?

You live in a society that was entirely built by a social contract between man and woman. This contract said that man does all the hard work and the woman takes care of the children, as giving birth is already hard enough on the woman's body. You @Queen B come out of nowhere, after everything was built and finalized and want recognition for something you've never done. Actually I can argue you've done less, probably. Since you never built anything and my guess is you don't have children either. You're just a leech benefitting from good conditions brought forward by hard working men and women, whose work you don't recognize. You're insulting not only your grandfathers but also your grandmothers by reducing "staying at home and cooking dinner" to something inherently bad or not worthy of recognition.

C. LOL at Ann Coulter being included on a hot list with Michele Bachmann.
Ann Coulter vs Andrea Dworkin. Who you got in a crazy-off?

Hell, I'd want to distance myself from Dworkin no matter the metric. That woman has no redeeming qualities.

Back to your regular scheduled bickering. Don't mind me.

Candace Owens claim she a mans man....

But doesn't know when and how to shut the fuck up....

She is the antithesis to what she is bitching about

I know one thing that’s definitely not manly, and that’s caring what Harry Styles is wearing in vogue magazine.

Ann Coulter vs Andrea Dworkin. Who you got in a crazy-off?

Hell, I'd want to distance myself from Dworkin no matter the metric. That woman has no redeeming qualities.

Back to your regular scheduled bickering. Don't mind me.

Imagine if Dworkin and Michael Moore had a child. Lesbio Ultimo would be her ring name.

It's funny how pointing out it's super abnormal for men to wear dresses became controversial

Back