Conor's takedown defence is statisically, factually worse than Barboza and Micheal Johnson

Tibau was the only guy who put up a fight

My point is nothing has worked so far, not even good TDD
Well you need good striking and near Tibau level tdd.

Perfect recipe to beat Khabib.

So GSP.

I'd argue that Barboza has a better tool in his arsenal to deal with a takedown than Conor

tumblr_ompbutkd3n1r7vh24o1_540.gif

<puh-lease75>

elite boxing >>>> puprle belt level hands >>>>> blue belt level hands >>>>> barbozas knee

This fight can go 2 ways. Either Conor KOs him in the first Min, or Khabib rapes him

This fight can go 2 ways. Either Conor KOs him in the first Min, or Khabib rapes him

imo too risky.

conor fought (most of the time) midgets.
kebab fought (moste of the time) cans and nobody had conor's hands: you need good hands vs khabib ... but maybe Im overestimating conor a little too.

imo too risky.

conor fought (most of the time) midgets.
kebab fought (moste of the time) cans and nobody had conor's hands: you need good hands vs khabib ... but maybe Im overestimating conor a little too.

Someone with great pivots, lateral movement, in fighting AND hands is the way to beat Khabib. Basicly LW Aldo. Conor has good hands on the outside, but he is not good at fighting on the inside and he moves forward and backward (VERY well) with little lateral movement. When he does move laterally he looks awkward as hell. Thats going to get him pinned on the cage, unless he can catch Khabib coming in

there is real and there are illusions

learning to discern the difference would help your simple mind greatly in this life

stop embarrassing yourself and listen for once in your life

Yeah I"M the one being embarrassing.

Can't wait for your next gay for Conor thread.

The best defense against TDs is not putting yourself in situations where you can be taken down. Conor is one of the best at that.

The best defense against TDs is not putting yourself in situations where you can be taken down. Conor is one of the best at that.
Yeah he employs the cerebral tactic of fighting no wrestlers in his entire career except one fw with no training camp<seedat>

Which is weird, because the only grappler he's ever really fought in the UFC is 10-day Chad Mendes.

ITT: Mysterio with his 1500th post about Conor in the span of a month. I think Conor should consider a pre-emptive restraining order, this obsession is only going to get worse.

Back