Conor's steamrolls entire LW division outside Khabib

He has lost his aura. How will head fuck his opponent after that lopsided loss?

If he's still serious about this sport he should job 4-5 contenders in a row in 2019.

Tony and Kevin Lee get dropped in every other fight they're in. To hope that you can survive Conor's lefts and come back to win is dumb.

DP is still the same glass jaw. He got kod by the most similar fighter to Conor not long ago- Michael Johnson. Went neck and neck with Alvarez. Clearly not up to Conor's level.

Gaethje is a stationary target for the straight left.

Nate accumulated too much damage and is ring rusty. CONOr finishes him this time.

Cowboy doesn't have basic footwork. He gets kod into next dimension.

The myth of Conor is done IMO. Conor won due to being a really good fighter AND by getting inside of people's heads with all that mystic mac bullshit. People he fought had already bought into the hype. I think those days are over and plenty of people can kick his ass now.

Conman is done IMO.

Another idiot that just doesn’t grasp Conor’s left does not have power for LW.

In the current top 10, I favor him over Poirier again. Against anybody else, he better puts'em out cold early and in one shot, or he loses, especially over 5 rounds. Now there lays the problem, he hasn't got a good track record of 1-punch ko's and it's gonna be 5-round fights, because Conor always headlines.

giphy.webp

Apparently he can't beat anyone now according to most of sherdog.

Everyone will tell you Conor is shit because they only remember his last fight. I am not sure for Kevin Lee who can spam takedown on Conor. Also Diaz is always a treat because of his invincible jaw and his perfect use of Homer Simpson strategy. Other than those two fights, I would strongly favor Conor.

I think Tony would knock him the fuck out (srs), Conor's chin is vulnerable and his power at 155 is extremely pedestrian. I think Tony cracks him good and puts him to sleep.
I don't know. I think Conor has one of the best chins. That right hand he eat from Khabib would KO anyone else but him and maybe Tony and Gaethje. All three of them Khabib, Conor and Tony have absolute monster chins in my opinion, and when it comes to power punching I'd give advantage to Conor over Tony.

So does Tony and Kevin Lee
Both guys have heart and Grit.

Yeah conor has a chance but they have just as much chance to finish him.

the aura is gone and the truth has been exposed. Conor is a front running quitter and that left is 90% hyperbole.

I don't know. I think Conor has one of the best chins. That right hand he eat from Khabib would KO anyone else but him and maybe Tony and Gaethje. All three of them Khabib, Conor and Tony have absolute monster chins in my opinion, and when it comes to power punching I'd give advantage to Conor over Tony.
Are you blind? Khabib has never got a knockout before ever, his punches are purely to set up his wrestling, meanwhile Conor got put on queer street by fucking Nate Diaz, one of the softest punchers in the history of the UFC, and got stopped by a 41 year old flyweight in boxing gloves. Conor's chin is extremely vulnerable boyo, wouldn't be long till Tony finds it and puts him out for the count.

Are you blind? Khabib has never got a knockout before ever, his punches are purely to set up his wrestling, meanwhile Conor got put on queer street by fucking Nate Diaz, one of the softest punchers in the history of the UFC, and got stopped by a 41 year old flyweight in boxing gloves. Conor's chin is extremely vulnerable boyo, wouldn't be long till Tony finds it and puts him out for the count.
I can't remember when was the last time Tony finished someone with strikes.

Just.......No.

Conor has very good hands for MMA, but any non-manlet with a well rounded skill-set will give him problems.

since when did conor become a shithouse who can't hang with the LW division

Dustin Poirier #3 is a non manlet with a well rounded skill set and he got KO'd stiff

Barboza got KO'd off of Cerrone's jab

Ferguson got dropped several times by Michael Johnson and he won't be able to stand in front of Conor with that leaky chin

Kevin Lee gets wobbled in almost every fight and has weak stand up

Justin get's KO'd by top level fighters

Pettis can't hang with good boxers with forward pressure

I don't see where these guys kill Conor

True but Conors skills appear to have regressed from that fight to the Khabib fight. His movement turned to shit. You can say that his gameplan was bad or his camp was wrong. Despite the reason, he didn't perform as well and needs a comeback.
His movement "turned to shit", because he was fighting an elite MMA wrestler, so the bouncy shit he displayed against Eddie would have only hindered him. You want your feet firmly planted at all times when facing a takedown threat and Conor did precisely that.

The Lee and Ferguson fights would be great, because a finish is almost guaranteed in both.

Either McGregor pulls out a stoppage early where he is very dangerous, or he gets a serious beating as the fights goes on. He has quit in him and if that happens he will wilt and either get subbed or Tko'd.

TS:

Are we talking about the SkeleGregor that fights 145s or the McGregor that fights 155s?

Conor's record is 4-3 against current UFC LW opponents.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back