Conor's steamrolls entire LW division outside Khabib

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If he's still serious about this sport he should destroy 4-5 contenders in a row in 2019.

Tony and Kevin Lee get dropped in every other fight they're in. To hope that you can survive Conor's lefts and come back to win is dumb.

DP is still the same glass jaw. He got kod by the most similar fighter to Conor not long ago- Michael Johnson. Went neck and neck with Alvarez. Clearly not up to Conor's level.

Gaethje is a stationary target for the straight left.

Nate accumulated too much damage and is ring rusty. CONOr finishes him this time.

Cowboy doesn't have basic footwork. He gets kod into next dimension.

Last edited:
465245908.jpg

He lost and barely beat a 19-11 fighter... yeah sure TS...

Last edited:
Just.......No.

Conor has very good hands for MMA, but any non-manlet with a well rounded skill-set will give him problems.

Last edited:
Maybe the Conor that beat Eddie. Conor isn't the same anymore, he needs a comeback.

He got beat by 19-12 gatekeeper Nate Diaz. Not only that, he also got out-wrestled by Dana White lmao.

eaaab5e224124183aa05a52c19296e6c.gif

ba685defe5aae41e078e80ca19238ca2.gif

d0bd1b570001fd3e51c2773ef320d302.gif

Conor's lefts and come back to win is dumb.
Cowboy doesn't have basic footwork. He gets kod into next dimension.
Unless you're running in chin first that left is the stuff of hyperbole and fanboy daydreams.

And calling cowoboy for bad foot work and implying conor has good foot work is laughable.

conor1.gif

When I hit people they don't fuckin' move.
- Conor McMario John

Conor would also steamroll Khabib in a rematch. TS is obviously a Conor hater.

Khabib beatd the entire division including conor.

PS: Tony would best Conor worse than khabib

Conor is extremely underrated right now. But won't be when he finishes someone in the top 5 again and proves where he belongs.

You'll be surprised how skilled Conor will look in his next fight.

I think he KOs Tony in first.

Kevin Lee might get dropped but he also didn’t get knocked out by a Barbosa headkick. Lee can beat him. Ferguson gets dropped but has never been knocked out. Conor could beat Nate because he hasn’t fought in two years but it would be close again. I think Conor beats Cowboy though.

Eddie gets dropped and hurt in every fight - he was tailor made for conor.
True but Conors skills appear to have regressed from that fight to the Khabib fight. His movement turned to shit. You can say that his gameplan was bad or his camp was wrong. Despite the reason, he didn't perform as well and needs a comeback.

Conor is extremely underrated right now. But won't be when he finishes someone in the top 5 again and proves where he belongs.

You'll be surprised how skilled Conor will look in his next fight.

I think he KOs Tony in first.
I think Tony would knock him the fuck out (srs), Conor's chin is not great and his power at 155 is extremely pedestrian. I think Tony cracks him good and puts him to sleep.

Last edited:
Back