Conor's Mind Has Gassed, He's Running Out of Witticisms

Yes, I was trying a diet called 801010 and for a week all I ate were bananas, I was guided through this. Well I'm not too crazy about bananas so I only ate like 8-12 a day which is not too many calories for my size. After the first week I could eat pretty much any raw fruit & veg I wanted. The weight flew off me.

I'm now back to the standard US diet for now.

You've cut to 7-8% bf in a month? I'm not nay saying, I'm just legitimately curious.

He really needs to not use so many on Siver, nobody likes recycled lines and insults. Starting to remind me of Kat Williams. Not sure what lines he got ready for Aldo though.

He's been recycling the same lines since he started to gain attention.

As much as I love seeing Conor fight, 4min puts only himself under pressure. Hope he's not cutting brain mass.

It's just a prediction. He's not going to change the way he fights based on his prediction. Conor doesn't care or feel pressure anyway.

He's not saying he's going to try and finish it in 4 minutes or 2 minutes, he's saying based on his analysis of the fight, that is what will happen.

Could be the weight cut but I think he's running out of jokes.
They are far & few between now. If you watch the new embedded and recent interviews he's deterioratin.

lol you must have not seen the joke about siver putting everything he has into his left ass cheek.

Like someone said earlier he's a fighter not a comedian. Are you suggesting he's past hos comedic prime and should retire?

Humor is at least half his spectacle. His recent fights are more spectacle than sporting.

Like someone said earlier he's a fighter not a comedian. Are you suggesting he's past hos comedic prime and should retire?

Of coarse, he's been doing an Ali impression (a lousy one) for all this time. He can only keep it up for so long.

This.

Ali had Charisma. He talked shit in clever and humours ways.

Conor just puts other people down and bigs himself up. Talking about ppv numbers and shit when he's been on 1 ppv. That too, neither co-main nor main event.

Sure he's got mad potential. But fighting Siver isn't proving anything to anyone and hence people are just more excited to see him than to see the fight really.

If he was fighting a top guy there would be much more hype around him. hell if he was fighting any wrestler there would be more hype. People want to know if he can fight a wrestler. We already know he can strike well. The Dennis Siver fight isn't going to tell us anything new about Conor's abilities.

But you know what, he's making money. The ufc is making money. Why take unnecessary risks right? Cant blame them from a business pov.

Must have realized he's preaching to the crowd and that the shit that comes out of his mouth doesn't sell ppvs beyond those who would already buy it.

Exactly. Doubt likely started to kick in. The boston card isn't selling out but there were dreams of selling an arena.

He's also expected to pull good ratings on fox sports It is not going to happen. He's not as famous in the mainstream as hardcore mma fans think.

Sivers head will be deteriorating "clean off" after the second minute of the first round.

Of coarse, he's been doing an Ali impression (a lousy one) for all this time. He can only keep it up for so long.

Ali was just doing a George Wagner impression (a lousy one) all that time, but he doesn't do it anymore cuz he's a bit punchy.

I think the first sign was his NAZI comment. He's just run out of new ideas.

I didnt know he told jokes. Ive never laughed other than laughing at him. I would like him much better if he toned that stupid shit down. But, Ireland will shut the country down to watch him fight in Vegas, even though its 4am in Ireland. Didnt Uncle Genius Dana think about the time difference. Fucking maroons.

Back