Conor's Mind Has Gassed, He's Running Out of Witticisms

machidafan99

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Could be the weight cut but I think he's running out of jokes.
They are far & few between now. If you watch the new embedded and recent interviews he's deterioratin.

But you're still talking about him.

1412175693conorgif.gif

Yeah he seems a bit bored in his media appearances. The novelty of it has worn off maybe.

Who fuckin cares. Hes a fighter, not a comedian. He doesnt have to act the clown anymore since he has enough attention already

He needs to pull an Anderson and start saying ridiculous, cryptic shit.

Could be the weight cut but I think he's running out of jokes.
They are far & few between now. If you watch the new embedded and recent interviews he's deterioratin.

Well when you follow everything he says lol.

Most the main stream public will be hearing certain one liners for the first time, two years down the track.

Sivers got to him and mentally broke him

GOAT KILLER

Who fuckin cares. Hes a fighter, not a comedian. He doesnt have to act the clown anymore since he has enough attention already

The UFC, Fox and their advertisers care. In their eyes, he's an entertainer. If he stops the schtick, he'll fade faster than last years' tan.

Of coarse, he's been doing an Ali impression (a lousy one) for all this time. He can only keep it up for so long.

I saw an interview that said he really doesn't enjoy doing press/media on fight week. He cuts a shit ton of weight and is overall miserable.

I HIGHLY doubt he's going to run out of witty steam before he even gets a TS.

I've lost just as much in a month's time. I felt weak for sure but my mind was still functioning the same.
You make the cut that Conor has to and still try to be mr personality.

The UFC, Fox and their advertisers care. In their eyes, he's an entertainer. If he stops the schtick, he'll fade faster than last years' tan.

Not if he whoops siver and sells out a 95000 seater stadium against aldo

Must have realized he's preaching to the crowd and that the shit that comes out of his mouth doesn't sell ppvs beyond those who would already buy it.

I've lost just as much in a month's time. I felt weak for sure but my mind was still functioning the same.

Unless you fight in main events for the ufc and have cameras shoved into your face 24 7 you are clueless to his situation

I back, he back. Thank you, sir.

The fight is the fight.....is normal. He know nothing. Bj peen is da besss. I back

Would be hilarious if conor did that shtick

Back