Conor's Mind Has Gassed, He's Running Out of Witticisms

You make the cut that Conor has to and still try to be mr personality.

I was thinking the same exact thing. If you've never cut way before, then it's hard to understand how taxing it truly is.

The fight is the fight.....is normal. He know nothing. Bj peen is da besss. I back

Would be hilarious if conor did that shtick

Silva always delivers. Conor has his own flow. Both quite fun. Sunday needs to hurry, want to see that 800

Who fuckin cares. Hes a fighter, not a comedian. He doesnt have to act the clown anymore since he has enough attention already

This. The witty bragging nature of him is a side note. Even if he is out of fresh ideas for talking, he may still put on a great show with his athleticism/talent.

He's promoted himself as a walking spectacle. So we've come to expect some jokes. Otherwise he's just another striker dodging wrestlers.

Who fuckin cares. Hes a fighter, not a comedian. He doesnt have to act the clown anymore since he has enough attention already

He's not Chael, that's for sure. That guy had at least 10 scripted lines.

The UFC, Fox and their advertisers care. In their eyes, he's an entertainer. If he stops the schtick, he'll fade faster than last years' tan.

You got a tan last year? I'm jealous. Where you from?

Siver isn't giving him any material to work with. How many times can he say "the German midget"?

He's in the middle of his cut and he's doing multiple interviews back to back (as evident by the fact that he is wearing the same outfit in 3 or 4 of them).

I wouldn't be too fucking chipper either.

Might have realized he has to fight Aldo if he wins the fight.

But you're still talking about him.

1412175693conorgif.gif

This dude could make any dwarf at The hobbit, his face matches so well with a dwarf face might be his bear and his strong nose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back