Conor's Long Term Partner Interviewed

she is legit cute, and not one of those commonplace bleach or plat blondes. nice on his part.

Don't know anything about the girl, personally, but just from everything I've seen from her in all the videos, she comes off like the kind of girl that really knows how to take care of her man, which in this day and age, is becoming harder and harder to find...

She might not be a 10, but Conor knows what's up, and knows he's probably got a keeper here.

I'm glad it's harder and harder to find these days, because these days a man should know how to "take care of" himself.

Don't know anything about the girl, personally, but just from everything I've seen from her in all the videos, she comes off like the kind of girl that really knows how to take care of her man, which in this day and age, is becoming harder and harder to find...

She might not be a 10, but Conor knows what's up, and knows he's probably got a keeper here.

I get the vibe that most of her life revolves around Conor from the mini-docu's and this interview. I guess he's been successful enough for both of them as family so it's a good thing. But that's not the lifestyle many women can live in today's world.

Maybe not a 10 but she's DAMN cute; I don't know what a 10 is since its different for everyone, but you'd be hard pressed to find a guy who doesn't find her very attractive

Say girlfriend, not partner.

This.

I fucking hate people that use the term "partner" Say girlfriend,boyfriend,wife,husband, fuck buddy. People who use "partner" are shady or gay and dont want to admit it.

Call their kid Hercules.

I thought it would be hilarious if Dana gave her a firm pat on the rear and said good game when he walked by.

She's definitely an 8 at the least, so it's not like she's bad looking or anything. :wink:

She mentioned him being "on the internet" at times.

The GOAT might be reading this post right now....

Well done to him, she seems a good girl

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back