Conor's Long Term Partner Interviewed

Seems like a pretty nice girl from the 10 seconds or so I watched. Good for him, hopefully it all works out and all that other nice stuff to say.

always thought she was cute, with how i've seen the way she treats conor and usually being with him in quite a few videos, definitely very dateable girl.

I'm glad it's harder and harder to find these days, because these days a man should know how to "take care of" himself.

Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and assume you are a chick, right?

Because you're clearly missing what "take care of" implies, which pretty much every guy would know what I meant by that.

What a strange thing to key in on, putting it in quotation marks, like you're all offended by it or something...

Call their kid Hercules

There's already an Irish Hercules.

19-fadipe.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely a cutie With a seemingly nice personality. Good for Conor.

Cute girl, seems really down to earth. Someone you would want to be with.

Also dat Megan Olivi ass in the background. Damn, she is really hot. Lucky Benavidez.

Give her credit for being willing to jump into the spotlight. I personally would not suggest this of a pro athlete's girlfriend.

It's ironic that one of the most egotistical athletes has a well-spoken, cute, "real" woman. She is not the ridiculous mockery of a woman that we often see on the arms of pro athletes, ie. blond Hollywood type with zero competence in speaking/thinking abilities. Overall, she seems solid and McGregor did well in his choice.

Saw some pictures of her on McGregor's twitter. Dime piece.

Very cute girl.. I even find cute that weird faces she does all the time :)

I fucking LOVE her! That there is wife material.

It's a shame that Connor's fame is probably gonna fuck this girl up. She gonna get cheated on in the very near future, most likely.

Good for him, she looks like a naturally beautiful girl and genuine

I'm glad it's harder and harder to find these days, because these days a man should know how to "take care of" himself.

This guy sees a good looking girl with a sexy accent and now hes on here talking about men taking care of themselves, how messed up is that

I fucking LOVE her! That there is wife material.

It's a shame that Connor's fame is probably gonna fuck this girl up. She gonna get cheated on in the very near future, most likely.

BVu8H9eCMAAABJU.jpg

I have a feeling she's gonna get cheated on in the past too.

Well, perhaps she enjoys the cameras and getting a new outfit for each and every new appearance. :) Pretty girl though and seems to be raised right.

IF you get a girl a range rover they might put up with much foolishness.

Give her credit for being willing to jump into the spotlight. I personally would not suggest this of a pro athlete's girlfriend.

It's ironic that one of the most egotistical athletes has a well-spoken, cute, "real" woman. She is not the ridiculous mockery of a woman that we often see on the arms of pro athletes, ie. blond Hollywood type with zero competence in speaking/thinking abilities. Overall, she seems solid and McGregor did well in his choice.

yeah, see what I mean? Good girls don't last long around fame. Remember Randy Couture's first wife? She had that normal, nice, innocent look too. Got replaced by what's her face, kim couture? Who in turn was also cheated on iirc.

Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and assume you are a chick, right?

Because you're clearly missing what "take care of" implies, which pretty much every guy would know what I meant by that.

What a strange thing to key in on, putting it in quotation marks, like you're all offended by it or something...

youre not that kind of guy that wants a woman to stay at home dont work and make food and clean the house, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back