Conor's Long Term Partner Interviewed

Don't know anything about the girl, personally, but just from everything I've seen from her in all the videos, she comes off like the kind of girl that really knows how to take care of her man, which in this day and age, is becoming harder and harder to find...

She might not be a 10, but Conor knows what's up, and knows he's probably got a keeper here.

She was with him before the money came in, that speaks volumes.

If he plans on settling down, she's the one.

She was with him before the money came in, that speaks volumes.

If he plans on settling down, she's the one.

And she's gonna stay with him despite being cheated on, because the money has come in. A Jon Jones esque situation, with the difference that she doesn't have children with him yet.

Better get those asap to make her harder to replace.

addtext_com_MTkx_Nj_E4_MTc2_Mz_Qz.jpg

Thanks, scro. I was looking for that one!

And she's gonna stay with him despite being cheated on, because the money has come in. A Jon Jones esque situation, with the difference that she doesn't have children with him yet.

Not everyone who gets rich and famous instantly cheats on their significant other.

For instance, I would be highly surprised if Weidman was cheating on his wife.

Conor is def. going to grab some lucky charms every once in a while as the photo shows.
I feel a bit sad for his partner.

Edgar bless

Evidence?

She seems cool in everything I've seen her in. I'm also jealous that she gets to please conor whenever she wants :mad:

you can please me if it makes you feel any better. i know i'm no GOAT but it's something, ey. just say "no homo" first

Not everyone, no. Almost every male eventually, yes.

How old are you? 90?

Are you aware there are some couples that are fine with having sex with other partners from time to time? Conor is travelling and off training a whole lot, and I'm sure both get sexually frustrated. Seeing as she's perfectly happy with him its probably a deal where thy can go off and have a bit of fun if they're apart for a while.

You're lame idealism of only having sexual relations with your romantic partner is an old relic. Get with the times.

How old are you? 90?

Are you aware there are some couples that are fine with having sex with other partners from time to time? Conor is travelling and off training a whole lot, and I'm sure both get sexually frustrated. Seeing as she's perfectly happy with him its probably a deal where thy can go off and have a bit of fun if they're apart for a while.

You're lame idealism of only having sexual relations with your romantic partner is an old relic. Get with the times.

My, aren't we sensitive. I was talking about what is the case, not ethics. I will continue to talk about what is the case, namely that their "arrangement" is as one sided as any where a nobody dates a star. Of course she will accept that he fucks other women on the side, because the benefits outweigh the cost. That doesn't mean that she likes it.

You might want to read some philosophy if you are so insecure in your ethical views that you feel the need to spout them unprompted.

My, aren't we sensitive. I was talking about what is the case, not ethics. I will continue to talk about what is the case, namely that their "arrangement" is as one sided as any where a nobody dates a star. Of course she will accept that he fucks other women on the side, because the benefits outweigh the cost. That doesn't mean that she likes it.

You might want to read some philosophy if you are so insecure in your ethical views that you feel the need to spout them unprompted.

You act as if you know this is not the case though. You couldn't possibly know.

People can do whatever they want in their personal lives if they aren't hurting people and such. Just pointing out there is another school of thought out there man. :cool:

You act as if you know this is not the case though. You couldn't possibly know.

People can do whatever they want in their personal lives if they aren't hurting people and such. Just pointing out there is another school of thought out there man. :cool:

I am in awe of your compelling two-pronged defense of Conor that goes

1. No evidence he cheats on her! None! He is faithful!

2. So what if he cheats on her? She loves it, they have an arrangement, get with the times!

How old are you? 90?

I agree. Besides, if she doesn't like it, she can get lost! She should shut her mouth and accept her place. It's Conor's way or the highway, ho! Get on your knees receive his blessing!

I am in awe of your compelling two-pronged defense of Conor that goes

1. No evidence he cheats on her! None! He is faithful!

2. So what if he cheats on her? She loves it, they have an arrangement, get with the times!

Is she upset over it? If she is and she doesn't know about what is going on then yeah that's not cool. I just don't see reason to think that as nothing of that sort has come out.

I agree. Besides, if she doesn't like it, she can get lost! She should shut her mouth and accept her place. It's Conor's way or the highway, ho! Get on your knees receive his blessing!

If she isn't aware or is hurt or upset about it she should leave him. Not cool if it isn't a mutual thing.

Is she upset over it? If she is and she doesn't know about what is going on then yeah that's not cool. I just don't see reason to think that as nothing of that sort has come out.

Yeah. She should keep her mouth shut if she knew what was good for her. Conor won't put up with her lip.

Back