Conor's Long-Awaited Fight Announcement Virtually Imminent Says J-Kav (Agreement in Principle)

Who will be Conor's next opponent?

• Total voters
Masvidal said on Ariel's show that he is taking a good few months off to let his damaged fists heal, so if the fight is in Jan then it may not be him.

If he's looking back in 18th January I doubt it would be Jorge. Would love that to be the case!

I think Justin won't get it because of Ali primarily

Cerrone is the banker

I actually don't mind the cowboy fight as a tune up for something bigger in the summer.
Agree about Ali's influence also going against Justin, the UFC have been pushing for a tune up whereas Conor has been focused solely on Khabib.

I think it's really weird the way people are talking about Cerrone like he's some bum, he's a dangerous fight for anyone and is a very big LW.

Agree about Ali's influence also going against Justin, the UFC have been pushing for a tune up whereas Conor has been focused solely on Khabib.

I think it's really weird the way people are talking about Cerrone like he's some bum, he's a dangerous fight for anyone and is a very big LW.

Agreed

You know I'm a hater, but I love watching the guy fight

So if any rational Conor fans want discussion, I will leave the trolling to others

Get him back and win a couple, then a super rematch for the end of next year

Justin has been quiet for a few days right now, just sayin'

I think there is an outside chance thats the fight being made.

So the conor nuthuggers finally have the balls again to post i see.
Lol what a bunch of phonies.

“Actions not words so let’s just do it in 2020. I like how [he] is talking about it being a season and has three fights in mind “First on Jan. 18, then April, then September. I haven’t heard that type of very structured talk for him in a long time. But, let’s do actions not words.”

So...basically you provide us with a pile of words saying that you're going to give us actions not words?

Agreed

You know I'm a hater, but I love watching the guy fight

So if any rational Conor fans want discussion, I will leave the trolling to others

Get him back and win a couple, then a super rematch for the end of next year
Like or loathe him, he elevates MMA to a different level of excitement.

He's told me a lot of wee bits of info over the years, and has shown me photo's of him with McGregor at a baby's christening so I know he's not completely full of shit.
Well at least he's possibly repeating what Conor possibly told him?

But Conor is so full of isht in what he will say sometimes that I wonder if words from his mouth are much better than rumour. Or any better.

Still, good on you for giving us whatever insight you might have gotten.

Thanks!

Justin has been quiet for a few days right now, just sayin'

I think there is an outside chance thats the fight being made.
Style wise it's a great fight, can't even imaging it not being a great fight unless there's a quick KO, I think the fight would look similar to the Alvarez fight, the only real difference being Justin has some very good leg kicks.

Cool, more vague non posts, thanks for your input, let me know if you figure out what i'm in denial about.
They aren't vague, your just reading what you wish to read. You also feel you are deserving of some respect lol. Kind of already shows it actually is better off to just tell you point blank cause you can't figure out much by yourself.

Well at least he's possibly repeating what Conor possibly told him?

But Conor is so full of isht in what he will say sometimes that I wonder if words from his mouth are much better than rumour. Or any better.

Still, good on you for giving us whatever insight you might have gotten.

Thanks!
I don't think he's actually close to Conor, it's his brother that was in the same class at school as Conor so I assume the info comes from him.

They aren't vague, your just reading what you wish to read. You also feel you are deserving of some respect lol. Kind of already shows it actually is better off to just tell you point blank cause you can't figure out much by yourself.
So, what is it again i'm in denial about?

Come on, spit it out.

Oh and my respect comment was a joke, you really shouldn't have to be told that.

I don't think he's actually close to Conor, it's his brother that was in the same class at school as Conor so I assume the info comes from him.

What does he say about the whole load of rape stories being circulated?

What does he say about the whole load of rape stories being circulated?
I don't know the guy that well, I met him at a Celtic game and only bump into him a couple of times a year at the games, he's actually more of my mate's mate, but he knows i'm into MMA so he enjoys getting to play the insider role with me.

And to answer your question he says he's been told it's complete bullshit, hinted that Conor did have some fun with her but that she fabricated the rest, but he also finished by telling me that what else where Conor's people gonna say, so I'll reserve judgement until the police charge him or say that he's no longer under investigation.

Oh and my respect comment was a joke, you really shouldn't have to be told that.
If it were someone else I would have picked up on it but I never can be certain with you Conor fanboys.

probably some midget whom is smited enough to fight the cash cow

conor is a fucking thing of the past

I’d rather see him fight Mas than Donald tbh. Mostly because Mas is a way better trash talker.

If it were someone else I would have picked up on it but I never can be certain with you Conor fanboys.
That says more about your preconceived ideas than it does me.

Are you a fan of any fighter?

If so does that make you a fanboy of that fighter?

Just wondering coz if so then yeah ok i'm a fanboy, and i'm ok with that.

Back